Articles about Spyker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Forbes:
    Stealth Wealth - Forbes.com So mr. William Gacioch owns a 2005 C8 Laviolette (mentioned here). Which one?
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• The upshot of the article seems to be that it is disrespectful to the downtrodden to drive an expensive car while in an economic downturn.

I assume this logic applies to expensive women's fashions and jewelry as well . . .
      With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

• I found an old edition of Dutch car magazine Carros (January/February 2002). I like the magazine, and it was very fun to read again because they had an article about the first C8 Spyder. Makes you think about how much has changed in just under ten years.. Coincidently they also had pictures of the Saab 9X (big inspiration for the all new 9-5), who could have known things would end up this way..
        Other things for Dutches only: the 'kilometerheffing' was already a topic of discussion, Moszkowicz still was a Ferrari man and Frits Kroymans still had his beautiful car collection
        If someone is interested in one of the articles, let me know and I'll see if I can scan it.
        Last edited by IVR007; 01-02-2010, 21:56.

Comment

• Impression of the Aileron Times Online UK:
          Attached Files

Comment

• That's a good article

Comment

• Dutch supercar to the rescue - The Irish Times - Wed, Feb 03, 2010

Comment

• That was truly a great article and very well written.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swisstrader View Post
                  That was truly a great article and very well written.
                  +1

Comment

• In the new Top Gear Magazine (dutch) is a test with the aileron, they where very positive (maybe someone can make it digital?)

Comment

• To the Dutch I would say just buy a copy (buy an 'auto kampioen' too: big Saab Spyker and smaller aileron article). Here are some photo's of the TG article to get an impression.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	12022010008.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	140.7 KB
ID:	61127Click image for larger version

Name:	12022010009.jpg
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	61128Click image for larger version

Name:	12022010010.jpg
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	61129

Name:	12022010011.jpg
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	61130Click image for larger version

Name:	12022010013.jpg
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	61131Click image for larger version

Name:	12022010014.jpg
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	61132

Comment

• Thanks a bunch! Will attempt to read your scans now

Comment

• Originally posted by Reddingius View Post
                          Will attempt to read your scans now
                          Then I guess you'd like to read the last page as well:lol:
                          Here it is

Name:	12022010016.jpg
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	61133

Comment

• Thanks! They say the chassis can easily handle 300 hp on top of the current power output, good to know!

Comment

• 200 I'm sure the engine can handle some 500hp, but will it work properly without traction control etc? Another minor thing is that the control 'egg' of the kharma system, next to the shifter, is still under development and is not functional yet..

Comment

• Yeah well I'm not overly concerned about that. I can imagine those electrical systems taking some time to develop, make fool-proof and de-bug. If they get it to work, what a beautiful gadget it will be!

By the way, whatever happened to that forum member who wanted to twin-turbocharge an Aileron to boost it up to around 800 hp? Haven't heard from that for a while..

Anyway, I'm ready for a Z01 engine in the Aileron. British racing green metallic with a saddle brown interior please. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X