Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black on black on black must be my least favorite color combination for a Spyker.
    Rijk

Comment

• I added #116, thanx!
      Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• Originally posted by F Spider View Post
        Black on black on black must be my least favorite color combination for a Spyker.
        Yes but it's very clean, and I like the header tank better than my plastic one...

Comment

• ... is that #091? Advertised on a French website for EUR 159,000. (source)
          Attached Files

Comment

• ... a Laviolette seen at a dealer in Sarasota, Florida in May.

+ YouTube Video
            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• XL9BA11G98Z363161 - 2008 - Blue - Pharaoh - 160 Km. - Troostwijk - ON AUCTION 20/06/2013 12:00 CET - 10/07/2013 16:00 CET
              ... can be removed. Sold.

(Note: the LM85 offered in the same auction is still available.)
              Last edited by amzamz; 13-07-2013, 09:50.

Comment

• ... found this one at Retrolegends. (source) Which chassis # could it be? No, it's not mine I hope :lol:. Mine should be at Zeewolde for service . It's #016.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by amzamz; 01-08-2013, 14:13.

Comment

• ... and #191 is up for sale for EUR 250,000! (source) I guess it is the car on the right.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Hi
                    C8 Laviolette # 161 is sold to Belgium

Comment

• Can you imagine the look on people's faces when #191 rolls down the street

What an awesome piece of Spyker history!!
                      Nihil ausus, nihil acquisitus

Comment

• ... I guess that would be #191 on a trailer. The car is probably not road legal in Europe. It is still the race version! However, you could enter the car for LeMans and give it a try ...
                        Last edited by amzamz; 21-07-2013, 19:43.

Comment

• Thanx for the updates amzamz! I removed #161 and added #016 (the one at Retro legends), #065 and #191
                          Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                            ... I guess that would be #191 on a trailer. The car is probably not road legal in Europe. It is still th race version! However, you could enter the car for LeMans and give it a try ...
                            I would be willing to test the legal system and put it on the road anyways :lol:

It would just seem wrong to "de-tune" it to road legal status.
                            Nihil ausus, nihil acquisitus

Comment

• Josh, I will be your first passenger on that 1st ride on US streets! Ooops! No, there is no passenger seat in #191!

Would indeed be very tempting to try.

Comment

• I think #191 was also Antonov's.
                                The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Working...
                                X