X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garage pics

Put any garage pics in this thread.....
    Rijk

I have some pictures of people living in their garage, or people putting their cars in their living room
    Attached Files
    Rijk

Comment

my favorite.....
      Attached Files
      Rijk

Comment

A Countach Anniversary...
        Attached Files

Comment

Not the way to do it....
          Attached Files

Comment

Don't you hate when that happens? :lol:
            With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Okay, I'll play...

These are pics of my and Dad's "race shop", as we call it. No fancy floors or cabinets here, and unfortunately it has quite a "lived in" look. We have a lot of stuff we need to organize and/or throw out! So excuse the mess.

It's a good sized building so we can keep the tow vehicles and trailers in there and out of the weather also. Heated, with a bathroom and dehumidifier. No TV's yet though! But we do have our own lift, which comes in handy.

No Spykers, unfortunately, nor anything else very exotic. But it's an eclectic mix, besides the obvious Firebird affliction.

Picture #1 - Our 1990 Trans Am "track rat", Dad's 1972 Riviera, my 1989 Firebird Formula, and the box truck that I tow the race car with. It was a work truck that's been pressed into race track duty! Lots of room for tools and parts.

Picture #2 - Dad's Riviera, he's had it since 1972.

Picture #3 - my 1966 Yamaha YL1, Dad's 1978 Triumph Bonneville

Picture #4 - my Jaguar, Dad's 1987 Firebird Formula track car, the trailers.

Picture #5 - my 1959 Studebaker 4E11 3/4 ton pickup. Got it off my grandfather's farm. Obviously a work in progress!

Picture #6 - my 1922 Diamond T Model K 7 ton truck. Got this from my uncle after he passed. It is simply massive. Solid tires, 36 inchers in front, 40 inch in back. It was everything we could do to move it, 'cause the rear end was out of it. Crank start, the engine is free, in fact my uncle said he actually had it running a few years ago. A sentimental project for me that he never got to finish.

Not pictured is my Ducati 907, which spends its winters in there, and my 1980 Firebird Formula track car that some of you already know. For the last few days I've had it at the house!

Hope you enjoy.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Mattjs33; 13-09-2011, 00:17.

Comment

I guess the building's not quite big enough, because "the twins" have to sit outside! I'd like to get them out of the weather, but they're pretty rough so probably no big deal.

These are two more trucks I rescued off Grandpa's farm. A 1941 White WB14 ten wheel flatbed, and a 1949 Chevy 3800 one ton five window.

Dad just rolled his eyes when I brought these home! Fixable? Err, not so sure. We will see!
                Attached Files

Comment

Fun! Thanks for posting, Matt. You have your work cut out for you!
                  With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

My humble garage...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Humble, but accessorized nicely (although the Porsche poster is out of place )
                      Nihil ausus, nihil acquisitus

Comment

I had no idea, that you could use a garage for anything else than parking. Now that I try to do some work on the Spyker myself (with Tom of course), I'm terribly short on space. When I designed the garage, I did not even realise that the published car width is without the mirrors. So I have to take one car out to work on another. I like the rustic look though......
                        Attached Files
                        Rijk

Comment

... reminds me of my "open air" garage!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                            I had no idea, that you could use a garage for anything else than parking. Now that I try to do some work on the Spyker myself (with Tom of course), I'm terribly short on space. When I designed the garage, I did not even realise that the published car width is without the mirrors. So I have to take one car out to work on another. I like the rustic look though......
                            LOVE that garage!

Comment

... how about this one:
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X