• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice video

CGI VFX Spot HD: "Opening Clip For F1 GP Brazil"- by TV Globo - YouTube
    Rijk

Comment

Nice clip

I very much dislike the new rule for next season with double points in the last race though

Comment

How about adding weight with the gaining of points?
        Rijk

Comment

Adding weight is better.

Double points in one single race, means the result / luck / reliability in that race plays a too important role in that specific race. You can can loose seven victories in one race by not finishing the last race of the season.

I would love to see the DRS rules changed. Skipp the 'less than a second time gap'-rule. I think it is far more interesting if you can use DRS anytime you want. But.... ... you can only use it, let's say, 20 times per race.

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post

I would love to see the DRS rules changed. Skipp the 'less than a second time gap'-rule. I think it is far more interesting if you can use DRS anytime you want. But.... ... you can only use it, let's say, 20 times per race.
            20 times seems too few. Better would be a total time, like 5% of the race duration?

Same with the Kinetic energy system.

But maybe it would not do more than bunch up the field in the beginning of the race, to end up even further apart....
            Rijk

Comment

This looks very cool. Classic liveries on current F1 cars

classic liveries imagined on 2013 formula 1 racecars
              Attached Files

Comment

I like the idea Bernie had for sprinkler systems that create wet conditions at random during a race. Also maybe give double points for a wet race. That'll sort the real racers from the rest.

Comment

Working...
                X