No announcement yet.

Spyker Spotters' Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have seen this car/plate before as well. I assume he has a Florida plate on the back because there is no obligation to have a front plate in that specific state. I believe you're allowed to have some form of plate at the front as long as it's clearly not a genuine license plate.
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• Hello! maybe not for in the spotters thread but i'm searching for a car i have rebuild in Miami in 2007. It was a red C8 Spyder with ten interior, and i converted it into a laviolette. See pictures. Anyone here who knows something about it? Regards in advance!

Cannot upload foto's, see link for before and after pictures.
      Flickr: kolluk81's Photostream

[ATTACH]13553[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]13555[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]13554[/ATTACH]
      Last edited by Kolluk; 31-01-2014, 17:53. Reason: problems with uploading pictures

Comment

• Kolluk, welcome to the site. We have some good sleuths on this site. I hope the can help.
        Rijk

Comment

• ... spotted in Abu Dhabi. (source) Interestingly, the front looks asymmetric, doesn't it?
          Attached Files

Comment

• ... and in Sao Paulo, Brazil. (source)
            Attached Files

Comment

• ... a lonely pic from Russia. "Warming up the Spyker" (source)
              Attached Files

Comment

• ... no clue when and where that was taken. (source)
                Attached Files

Comment

• The license plate shows Galpin Motors in California. Chris Mora spends a lot of time there and I'll bet he could tell us. The Auction House sign in the background is interesting.
                  Scott

Comment

• Pearl White Paint

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
                    I think the pearl white can appear "silver-ish", especially with some photoshopping. You can see the effect in this picture as well. Repaint seems unlikely to me.
                    Back in the Fifties and Sixties, pearl white paint contained white fish scales to obtain the "silver-ish" finish. I wonder what is used in today's paints?
                    Scott

Comment

• ... in a shopping mall in Beijing. February 3, 2014. (source)
                      Attached Files

Comment

• This is probably done to confuse us at SpykerOwner
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Maybe this one?
                          Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                            ... what kind of number plate is this? I think I have seen that before. German font, French text. Just a joke I guess. Isn't that a problem in the US? Florida. (source)
                            That car is available for rent in Miami from the company Lou La Vie, hence the fake EU plate saying "lou la vie"

Comment

• ... looks like we missed this one in 2011. Lithuania. (source)
                              Attached Files

Comment

• ... there was an exhibit in Reims, France. February 2014. (source)
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by amzamz; 27-02-2014, 13:22.

Comment

Working...
                                X