Spyker C8 Battery replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spyker C8 Battery replacement

Hi, On my 2006 Spyker C8 my Battery needs replacing and i have no dealers around does anyone know where the battery is in the car? I've never seen it, if its in the engine bay does anyone know how to open the rear clamshell of the car ? I've seen pics of the rear of the car folded outwards like the hood but dont know how to do that, I would assume that where the battery will be kept? Please help i have a car rally in 2 days
    Robbie Dickson
    www.CanadianBullrun.com

The Battery is in the front, under the toolbox. There is an instruction sheet how to replace it.
    Rijk

Comment

Robbie,

You should consider to become a member of the owner section. That way you can download the battery replacement type, and the instructions of how to do it.
      Rijk

Comment

Done

Comment

Have fun on the Rally Robbie! It was great to meet you on the Lamborghini Giro and I look forward to seeing you next month.

Ryan

Comment

Can you supply a picture of the battery, or do you know the BCI group size? I can see if I can get it listed in our NAPA catalog.

Comment

I have the BCI number. But I'm in Londen this week. I will post it next week
              Rijk

Comment

Where are these instructions?

Comment

Originally posted by hgirgis View Post
                  Where are these instructions?
                  The original size battery doesn't exist any more. You can ask Chris for the replacement battery and the adjustment yo the bracket. Let me know if you don't have his phone number. Rijk
                  Rijk

Comment

Working...
                  X