No announcement yet.

Spyker Spotters' Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When were these photographs taken lm85?
    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• i take the pictures in nov 2009.
      last week i see one driving in zeewolde i think its the same car.

Comment

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
        ... did we see this one before? It is documented here.
        I'm thinking #132 (note that it was spotted in London)
        The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

...at the AMI Leipzig, a C8 has been spotted (Germany, 2007). See here. What chassis # could that be?
          I'm thinking #027, but I may very well be wrong: the light makes such a difference for these colours..
          Last edited by IVR007; 12-07-2010, 11:50. Reason: typo

Comment

• Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
            Spotted by Carspotter: A C8 Spyder with Pennsylvania dealer plates. Looks like a white one with black soft top and lip stick red interior (VIN??)

[ATTACH]6974[/ATTACH]
            Maybe #181, although we've only seen it with a red soft top and it's missing those aluminium speaker holders on the dash..

Comment

... did we see this one before? It is documented here.
              And spotted again

+ YouTube Video
              ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• In NYC they would ticket and tow me for being parked the way this guy was!

Comment

• at the gas station zeewolde nearby the factory
                  Attached Files

Comment

• You are a great asset for this forum, lm85! Thanks for your efforts. Is the exterior colour of that C8 black?

Comment

• Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
                      You are a great asset for this forum, lm85! Thanks for your efforts. Is the exterior colour of that C8 black?
                      Thanks.
                      The color is beatiful purple.

Comment

• yesterday i forgot these 2 photo's of the lm85
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Mmm assuming that the purple one in the photos is #093, and it apparently still is a factory demonstrator: how come it's for sale at the same time (at VD Akker)..?

Comment

• Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
                            Mmm assuming that the purple one in the photos is #093, and it apparently still is a factory demonstrator: how come it's for sale at the same time (at VD Akker)..?
                            mm thats strange but maybe the car is back in zeewolde?

Comment

• i made these photo's in 2007 in the city of zeewolde
                              Attached Files

Comment

• I think the car at the Beijing motor show is #235(or a 'newer' car we don't know yet) because #235 is the only car we've seen with this on the side:
                                From a recent video shot at the Beijing motor show:
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	235 (Beijing).JPG
Views:	1
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	61703
                                #235 at Geneva:

Cool thing is, in Beijing it has a paper with 'sold' on the dash

Comment

Working...
                                X