• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So that is just 178.000 EURO

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
      So that is just 178.000 EURO
      yes!
      + while importing to Russia, i will pay about 65% of a car cost to government. (TAX).
      total - about 300 000 eur :lol:
      not bad...

new cayenne turbo s costs about 300k USD here

Comment

Today a Dutch carmagazine (AutoWeek) released some more information about the D8. Although most of the information isn't really new it is nice to see it confirmed again.

- The price of the D8 will be around 235.000 euro (excluding taxes);
        - The weight will be 1.850 kg;
        - The D8 will have an American V8 with a supercharger and 550 hp, more information will follow at the end of august;
        - The engine will be as far backwards as possible, for an optimale weight distribution;
        - In 2009 Spyker wants to produce 100 D8's;
        - After 2009 250-300 D8's a year will be produced.

Comment

.. The weight will be 1.850 kg ..
          That's a lightweight compared to the Porsche Cayenne Turbo

Comment

Can they build more than 100 Spykers (100 D8's on top of the Ailerons) in 2009 in their excisting facility or do Spyker have to move or expand?

I think they might be moving to this: http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/fac...re-spyker.html building much sooner than I thought!
            Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

The weird thing is that the D12 did 0-100 km/h in 5 seconds and the D8 does it in 5,5 seconds. But the D8 had 50 hp MORE than the D12! See below for the specs.
              All specs, numbers, performance figures are theoretical... There has been no driving D8/D12 yet.
              In order to create objects of timeless beauty, one must respect the past, enjoy the present and look with enthusiasm into the future. www.michielvandenbrink.com

Comment

I know that the final numbers are not known, but when a Spyker C8 id 250kg (550LB) lighter than a Ferrari 430 Spider, that I can see that the Spyker D8 will be 500kg (1100LB) lighter than the Porsche Cayenne Turbo. And that will make a huge difference.
                Rijk

Comment

Rijk, will you trade the Porsche Cayenne Turbo for the Spyker D8 Peking to Paris whan it will be available? Just curious .
                  Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

My wife loves the Spyker as long as it stays upstate. I don't think she pictures herself bringing the kids to school in a D8.

We still have 18 months on the lease of the Cayenne Turbo, so give me some more time
                    Rijk

Comment

The design of the D8 as we know it will change at the end of the year. The nose will be made longer and the engine will be mounted behind the front axle. These things are mentioned bij Dutch carwebsite autotelegraaf.nl. And they say that the American engine of the D8 will also be used in the C8 in the future.

You can read the article here:
                      Spyker gaat SSUV nog aanpassen, AutoTelegraaf.nl nieuws

And a crappy translation
                      Translated version of http://http/

Comment

The nose will be made longer
                        Which is a good thing to do!
                        In order to create objects of timeless beauty, one must respect the past, enjoy the present and look with enthusiasm into the future. www.michielvandenbrink.com

Comment

Originally posted by Michiel Mobiel View Post
                          Which is a good thing to do!
                          Perhaps... I'm curious how many centimeters it will be stretched... I hope now too much

Comment

so is it out

It's 2011. I still don't see any for sale. What is going on over there? I have a Cayenne Turbo S and would like to get the Spyker D8 Peking to Paris

Comment

cool

The car is so cool.I like this
                              Lisa

Comment

The development of the D8 has to be restarted. So I guess it will take a few years before we will see it on the road.

The new owners of Spyker (CPP/Antonov) first want to put the C8 Aileron Coupe & Spyder in production before they focus on the D8.

They also bought Bowler recently so maybe they will use some Bowler knowledge for the development of the D8.

Comment

Working...
                                X