No announcement yet.

Spyker Spotters' Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some more highres shots, plus a clear interior shot.

The shopping centre is called Paragon and has had the Double12 on display for some time now. They've also had a Laviolette and a Spyder on exhibition. Those I believe are the 3 Spykers that the dealer has. So I wonder how many have been sold, if those 3 are continuously on display.

Comment

Can't remember where, but we discussed the red Laviolette once and I believe there was one picture. Found these 2 on my harddrive, no idea where they came from

Comment

Originally posted by bucciali View Post
        Can't remember where, but we discussed the red Laviolette once and I believe there was one picture. Found these 2 on my harddrive, no idea where they came from

I'm a big fan of that car. I don't have a clue what the VIN is or anything.

Comment

Spotted in Dubai a long time ago by Baki, the owner of Super Cars Dubai

Thanks Baki!
          Last edited by bucciali; 25-10-2009, 22:36.

Comment

Spyker in Dubai

And a few more

Comment

Have had these on my harddrive for a while and I cannot remember where I got them. Can't tell either where the pics were taken, but I seem to remember something with Dubai/Middle East.

Particularly like the first shot. Wallpaper material!

Comment

This Spyder with hardtop was for sale in Russia a while back. Can't recall exactly with whom, but I'm guessing it was Konig Motor.

Comment

A few more

Comment

The Spykers of Spyker of Switzerland

A very nice set of photos taken at Spyker of Switzerland, Speedy Garage.

Photos taken by 'Fiatou' of SuperCarFrance.com. Thanks for sharing, Fiatou!

Comment

• The GT2R's at Spyker of Switzerland

Second batch: The racers!

Comment

• Singapore. Not sure of the exact location, but I suspect Hong Seh. I came across these pics while on an info stroll for my big thread..
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Looks like a very early model!

Comment

• Have seen these photos a long time ago on some Asian forum. might have a few more of it at this same spot, will check when back home.
                            Believe it was concluded then, that it was on it's way to Thailand. It certainly looks like the one that Spyker of Thailand has.

Comment

• Originally posted by AX lover View Post
                              Looks like a very early model!
                              Early softtop shape, but on the other hand it already has vents in the dashboard.
                              Rijk

Comment

• Originally posted by bucciali View Post
                                Have seen these photos a long time ago on some Asian forum. might have a few more of it at this same spot, will check when back home.
                                Believe it was concluded then, that it was on it's way to Thailand. It certainly looks like the one that Spyker of Thailand has.
                                I think Thailand is correct, it's a RWD.
                                Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Working...
                                X