Bugatti T35B - gearbox and engine sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugatti T35B - gearbox and engine sound

... no (designed) exhaust sound whatsoever here! Screaming gearbox, and a little spice of the supercharger. Celebrating my Bugatti type 35B (of 1929) at the East slope of Susten pass. 2006. It is exactly the drive recorded by GPS tracker and shown here. Sadly sold this car! Apologies for bad video quality!

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

... and, don't forget to turn the sound down a little! :lol::lol::lol:
    Last edited by amzamz; 05-03-2014, 06:55.

Too bad you sold that beauty!
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Indeed too bad you sold her. Great fun when it works

Comment

Glad you never tested the limits this way
        Attached Files
        Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
          ... no (designed) exhaust sound whatsoever here! Screaming gearbox, and a little spice of the supercharger. Celebrating my Bugatti type 35B (of 1929) at the East slope of Susten pass. 2006. It is exactly the drive recorded by GPS tracker and shown here. Sadly sold this car! Apologies for bad video quality!

+ YouTube Video
          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

... and, don't forget to turn the sound down a little! :lol::lol::lol:
          Hi Rijk,

What a coincidence that you posted the pic of the rolled Bugatti. Last night I was watching YouTube and ran across the video of AMZAMZ on the Sustan pass. It was the first time I've seen the video and then, today, I read your posting and saw the Sustan video below it!
          Scott

Comment

.... the Grand Tour appears to start with a Bugatti T35. In exactly the color I had mine... ecosse blue! Too bad I sold mine...
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X