• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spykers currently for sale

C8 Spyder

C8 Laviolette

C8 Double 12
    Last edited by Laviolette GT2R; 15-03-2024, 22:11. Reason: Added #036 and #112
    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

If you locate a Spyker that is for sale and not in the list, or know that a Spyker in the list is allready sold, please post it in this thread and I will update it!

Comment

Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
      If you locate a Spyker that is for sale and not in the list, or know that a Spyker in the list is allready sold, please post it in this thread and I will update it!
      #??? - 2006 - Black / Ruby Red - 750 mls. - Private Seller - 2006 Spyker C8 Spyder for Sale - 500099 - duPontREGISTRY.com

This is the XL9GB11H76Z363085. I almost bought this one.
      There was a small gap of $ 5.000,--
      Owner lives in New Jersey.

Dutchdude
      Spykerowner #141
      sigpic

Comment

That's a total of 27 (!!!) Spykers for sale. Wow! let's see if I can win the lottery this Saturday! :lol:

BTW, you are missing a few ones for sale in China. Well, I'm guessing they are for sale, as they have been spotted at the dealers. I have not managed yet to find a chinese AutoTrader/AutoScout/DuPontRegistry, where they are 'officially' for sale.

I'm referring to the early-model blue C8 Spyder, #040, #065 and #106 (originally for sale at Spyker of Pembroke Pines) now at Spyker of Beijing as per the video posted recently.

Comment

C8 Spyder for sale at Spyker of Chicago

Don't forget this one:

VIN: Unknown
          For sale at: Spyker of Chicago
          Colour ext/int: Black/Cognac

For Sale only on Du Pont Registry
          Last edited by bucciali; 25-10-2009, 22:36.

Comment

And these one?

LA, USA, Dark Green metallic Cognac
            http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/sh...g=&tabNumber=1

Dietzenbach, Germany, Champion Silver with Black
            http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/sh...n&pageNumber=1

Bach Premium Cars GmbH, Germany, Pearl White with Royal Blue and Indigo Blue with Ivory interior
            http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/sh...g=&tabNumber=1
            Last edited by AX lover; 10-11-2008, 18:30.

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
              And these one?

Car Ad: Detailed Item View
              I believe this one is a fake. The pictures are clearly taken from Broughtons site. If you look up the company, it does not have anything similar in stock.
              One could see this before on mobile.de or autoscout. There were a couple of Italian companies suggesting they had the belgium, silver C8 spyder from The Engine Room for sale.

Comment

Thanx for the input guys !

Originally posted by Dutchdude View Post
                #??? - 2006 - Black / Ruby Red - 750 mls. - Private Seller - 2006 Spyker C8 Spyder for Sale - 500099 - duPontREGISTRY.com

This is the XL9GB11H76Z363085. I almost bought this one.
                There was a small gap of $ 5.000,--
                Owner lives in New Jersey.
                Thanx Dutchdude! I added the VIN number.

Originally posted by bucciali View Post
                That's a total of 27 (!!!) Spykers for sale. Wow! let's see if I can win the lottery this Saturday! :lol:

BTW, you are missing a few ones for sale in China. Well, I'm guessing they are for sale, as they have been spotted at the dealers. I have not managed yet to find a chinese AutoTrader/AutoScout/DuPontRegistry, where they are 'officially' for sale.

I'm referring to the early-model blue C8 Spyder, #040, #065 and #106 (originally for sale at Spyker of Pembroke Pines) now at Spyker of Beijing as per the video posted recently.
                The problem is, as you stated correctly, that these are not officially listed as being for sale and therefore I can not add them to the Spykers for sale list.

Originally posted by bucciali View Post
                Don't forget this one:

VIN: Unknown
                For sale at: Spyker of Chicago
                Colour ext/int: Black/Cognac

For Sale only on Du Pont Registry
                I guess this one is on the Du Pont site only to attract orders, I don't think this particular car is for sale at their dealership. For the same reason the Laviolette LM85 is also listed at their dealership at Du Pont.

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
                And these one?

LA, USA, Dark Green metallic Cognac

Bach Premium Cars GmbH, Germany, Pearl White with Royal Blue and Indigo Blue with Ivory interior
                The first one was once for sale at O'Gara Coach Company in Beverly Hills, its VIN is: XL9AA11G86Z363144. The pictures that are on the site you mention are also taken at O'Gara Coach Company. This car is probably sold as it is no longer on the O'Gara website. Bucciali is right about the second one, this one is (also) for sale at Broughtons - Spyker of Cheltenham. The last one is not on the Bach Premium Cars GmbH website so I guess this one is sold, as the blue one is still on their website.
                Last edited by Laviolette GT2R; 11-11-2008, 02:51.

Comment

#??? - 2006 - Jet Black / Lipstick Red - Delivery mileage - Lamborghini Las Vegas - Factory demonstrator - Lamborghini Las Vegas
                  I also don't believe this one is really for sale. I think they make some pictures when the Laviolette was doing a dealer tour in the US. I don't think it is still in Las Vegas.

Have seen some video's and pictures from the dealership and I have never seen this car on it.

Comment

Maybe it is an idea to sort the cars according to VIN/age?

Comment

I tried to sort them according to (Model) Year. But sometimes it's difficult. Some dealers list the year when it was first registrated instead of the actual year of production, sometimes the model year is listed as being the year of production. Sorting on VIN number is a good idea but I do not always know the VIN, the (Model) Year is usually provided by the seller so maybe it's best to stick to that.

Comment

I added three more Spykers, a Spyder, a Laviolette and a Double 12S. These are all for sale at Speedy Garage, the official Spykerdealer for Switzerland.
                        Last edited by Laviolette GT2R; 11-11-2008, 17:45.

Comment

This is another one:

AutoScout24: Detailpagina

Couldn't find this in the list.

Comment

That's this one: #??? - ???? - Dark Saphire Blue / Cognac - 1900 Km. - Bach Premium Cars GmbH - Registered oktober 2007 - http://www.haendlerfahrzeuge.de/ah_s...1&fznr=9498401

Comment

This one: XL9AA11G16Z363132 - 2006 - Tungsten Silver / Tropicana - 188 mls. - Driver Source
                              is now also for sale at e-bay: eBay Motors: Other Makes (item 290274706429 end time Nov-21-08 19:09:21 PST)

Comment

Working...
                              X