No announcement yet.

#130 - C12 Zagato - Tungsten / Tropicana Orange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doh! I had completely forgotten your suspicion on this. Well, at least we've got proof that the yellow one is #145.

Comment

Maybe the yellow C8 was later converted into the C12 Zagato

Comment

Well, not if it showed up at the 2008 Beijing motor show, which is where LavioletteGT2R's pics are coming from.

Comment

image_2625.jpg image_2626.jpg image_2627.jpg image_2628.jpg image_2629.jpg image_2630.jpg some more pictures

... I was taking a few pictures of the Zagato while my car was at Spyker works on 20/6/08. I hope you like them.
          Last edited by F Spider; 08-06-2023, 20:44.

Comment

Great pics. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

This model is loaded with very nice design (F1) details... If you look at it for the 100th time you still spot things you had not noticed before!
              At least the F1 adventure brought something positive, next to the 1 World Championship point scored ofcourse...
              Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Thanks for sharing your pictures Amzamz. I did not noticed before that the inside of the headlights are painted dark..looks cool .
                Last edited by Wouter; 08-11-2008, 20:35.

Comment

YouTube - Rare! Spyker C12 Zagato in dealership!
                  @ the UK Spyker dealership in Cheltenham called Broughtons

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                    ... I was taking a few pictures of the Zagato while my car was at Spyker works on 20/6/08. I hope you like them.
                    they're great, especially the roof shots thanks for sharing!
                    Last edited by F Spider; 08-06-2023, 20:43.

Comment

Sorry for reopening this thread, but I stumbled upon these

ZC12,1.jpg

C12,2.jpg
                      Last edited by IVR007; 19-12-2009, 01:00.
                      The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

I really love this car, I hope one day she will be in (limited) production...
                        Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
                          Sorry for reopening this thread, but I stumbled upon these
                          No need to apologize when we are talking about such awesomeness

Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
                          I really love this car, I hope one day she will be in my garage...
                          Fixed for you my friend
                          I was really disappointed when I knew it wasn't going to be produced. I don't think it's the best car in the wolrd and there are quite a few I'd prefer rather than this, but it is so exotic, such a new and intriguing style it was like producing some unreal concept car. Such a shame, like when the Raptor was unveiled, similar style, same story.

Comment

What a stunning car! I like it better than the other Zagatos I've seen -- just saw the Bentley today at BMC in San Francisco:

With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

image_6403.jpg image_6404.jpg image_6405.jpg image_6406.jpg image_6407.jpg image_6408.jpg Why this is Black???, its the second Spyker C12 Zagato???

The images are property of Kimballstock and these are only a free preview.
                              The high resolution images have a cost.

kimballstock - search <--If you dont see the image click here to go into the gallery.

Comment

... Which don't work anymore. I'd really like to see the pictures though!

Comment

Working...
                                X