Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

Originally posted by pterps View Post
      Nice shot Hans!
      Peter,

We need some of your photos
      Rijk

Comment

Well, I only got pictures of cars, and they are not Spykers, but if thatīs okay, I will start posting some of them.

MB SLR vd F16:

Digi-Shape Auto Fotografie
        Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

I did not took these shots myself but would like to share the here, great shots don’t you think!? This time of the year gives great photo opportunities.scramble.nl/forum (Pictures made by nustyR)
          Attached Files

Comment

Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

Originally posted by Wouter View Post
              I did not took these shots myself but would like to share the here, great shots don’t you think!? This time of the year gives great photo opportunities.scramble.nl/forum (Pictures made by nustyR)
              The shots look great! But....how can the moon be so big in the picture? Has the picture been processed?

Anyways, nice thread you have started here. Wouter, your shot of the stadium chairs is brilliant! Very nice pattern. I love it when this comes out of very straightforward things.

Here's a few old ones :lol:
              Last edited by bucciali; 25-10-2009, 22:32.

Comment

I did not make this picture.....
                Attached Files
                Rijk

Comment

Nevertheless a great picture Rijk.thanks for sharing I had to look twice to see where the shadows were comming from

Comment

Originally posted by bucciali View Post
                    The shots look great! But....how can the moon be so big in the picture? Has the picture been processed?
                    I don’t think these the pictures have been processed. The reason for the moon being so big in these photos is because the pictures were made using a long-focus lens (telelens). Probable a 400mm lens or even bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Wouter View Post
                      I don’t think these the pictures have been processed. The reason for the moon being so big in these photos is because the pictures were made using a long-focus lens (telelens). Probable a 400mm lens or even bigger.
                      I also think these pictures have been post processed, but so what, they look great and all the pics whe see in the magazines have been processed in photoshop.
                      Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

New day, new picture. 308 GTB QV in Maranello.

Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

I also think these pictures have been post processed, but so what, they look great and all the pics whe see in the magazines have been processed in photoshop.
                          Oh, but don't get me wrong, I think photo processing is part of the whole process.
                          I was just thinking about whether you could really get the moon so big on your photo, whether zooming in had created that picture. I have no experience (yet) with zoom lenses, but I am certainly intrigued.

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                            I did not make this picture.....
                            Google Earth picture of Zebraīs?

Comment

Originally posted by Spyker 007 View Post
                              Google Earth picture of Zebraīs?
                              Yup

Originally posted by bucciali View Post
                              Oh, but don't get me wrong, I think photo processing is part of the whole process.
                              I was just thinking about whether you could really get the moon so big on your photo, whether zooming in had created that picture. I have no experience (yet) with zoom lenses, but I am certainly intrigued.
                              Well it could be, sometimes in the afternoon the Moon is pretty big. But the combination with the plane is almost impossible, it would be very difficult to catch them both in one picture. And after looking at the photo again you can see that the surface of the moon (landscape) is diffrent in both pics. I don't think that makes sence
                              Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

Well it could be, sometimes in the afternoon the Moon is pretty big. But the combination with the plane is almost impossible, it would be very difficult to catch them both in one picture. And after looking at the photo again you can see that the surface of the moon (landscape) is diffrent in both pics. I don't think that makes sence
                                The combination moon and plane is plausible. I have some similar pictures. Made 10 years ago using a 300mm lens, unfortunately these pictures are slides…so don’t ask me to proof it… . Because I used only 300mm the moon is not this big.

After bringing family to Schiphol Airport at 4 in the morning I noticed the moon was very big. I found a spot near the runway where I could catch the moon and landing planes in one frame. Because the landing planes use a predictable rate of descend and the moon moves very slow it was not difficult to find a position were the planes and the moon came “together”.

I don’t know if the pictures are authentic but using a very big lens I think it is possible...

Comment

Working...
                                X