Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by globallambo View Post
    few problems with that car.

1. No top? I prefer a coupe, but if it at least hard a soft top i could consider.
    2. It's Silver - not really an option for me, but I would keep an open mind.

Anyone else have anything for sale???
    Personally, I think the car is a steal at that price. Can't you simply order a top from the factory (or negotiate one!)??

Comment

Originally posted by Swisstrader View Post
      Personally, I think the car is a steal at that price. Can't you simply order a top from the factory (or negotiate one!)??
      I don't know about 'steal'. A yellow car out of Oregon just sold for $118k with softop with low mileage.

Another black one just sold for $115k out of California with both soft and hardtop, with very little mileage.

I have cash in hand, I would buy a factory demo car out of Manhattan Motor Cars thats a coupe, Orange/Black, gorgeous, love it - want it, but not for $180k, it's an 08, so 2 years old at this point in time, and a few miles, I think the car is worth $140k which I would stretch for considering I am getting warranty. It's not much of a money factor, I buy my cars cash, and I am running out of space as it is, just ordered (2) 4 post lifts, I just keep my ass(ets) as liquid as possible these days.....

Maybe if there is a factory rep reading this - maybe they will take mercy on me and sell me that car for $140k
      Seth Rose
      www.ExoticsRally.com
      seth@exoticsrally.com
      2011 Bullrun Live Rally Champion - Team Exotics Rally
      2012 Bullrun Live Rally Champion - Team Exotics Rally

Comment

I don't know about 'steal'. A yellow car out of Oregon just sold for $118k with softop with low mileage.

Another black one just sold for $115k out of California with both soft and hardtop, with very little mileage.

I have cash in hand, I would buy a factory demo car out of Manhattan Motor Cars thats a coupe, Orange/Black, gorgeous, love it - want it, but not for $180k, it's an 08, so 2 years old at this point in time, and a few miles, I think the car is worth $140k which I would stretch for considering I am getting warranty. It's not much of a money factor, I buy my cars cash, and I am running out of space as it is, just ordered (2) 4 post lifts, I just keep my ass(ets) as liquid as possible these days.....

Maybe if there is a factory rep reading this - maybe they will take mercy on me and sell me that car for $140k
        A few thoughts:

o For those of us who just paid much more than that for our 06 Spykers, $129K with very few miles on the car does indeed sound like a steal, espec when you consider the MSRP was prob close to $239K or so. Like buying a Trump penthouse at 50% off last years prices!
        o For me, yellow is one of the least desireable cars out there in a Spyker, so a tough comparison...don't know the black one and not sure of mileage.
        o $129K is the "ask", so I'm just guessing that no reasonable offer would be refused.
        o Saw the orange/black at MMC...freakin buy it, its stunning!...that being said, there is NO way they will come close to $140K for a car that had an MSRP of some $239K with very few miles on it.
        Last edited by Swisstrader; 02-12-2009, 15:16.

Comment

A few thoughts:

o For those of us who just paid much more than that for our 06 Spykers, $129K with very few miles on the car does indeed sound like a steal, espec when you consider the MSRP was prob close to $239K or so. Like buying a Trump penthouse at 50% off last years prices!
          o For me, yellow is one of the least desireable cars out there in a Spyker, so a tough comparison...don't know the black one and not sure of mileage.
          o $129K is the "ask", so I'm just guessing that no reasonable offer would be refused.
          o Saw the orange/black at MMC...freakin buy it, its stunning!...that being said, there is NO way they will come close to $140K for a car that had an MSRP of some $239K with very few miles on it.
          I agree 100% on the yellow - but I can't justify spending $180k on a car that will drop to $140k within a few months, weeks, days, or even hours...
          Seth Rose
          www.ExoticsRally.com
          seth@exoticsrally.com

Comment

I agree 100% on the yellow - but I can't justify spending $180k on a car that will drop to $140k within a few months, weeks, days, or even hours...

I hear ya...so go make an offer on the silver one at $119K and you'll feel like you got a great deal

Trust me, you will not be unhappy with this car.

Comment

I hear ya...so go make an offer on the silver one at $119K and you'll feel like you got a great deal

Trust me, you will not be unhappy with this car.
              I know I wont be unhappy with the car... but the color I am not in love with... there is a blue convertible for the same price with the top at MMC, another factory demo car, I think it has about 6k miles.

I am driving myself crazy... I leave for Dubai on Sunday for a week - I wanted to wrap something up before that...
              Seth Rose
              www.ExoticsRally.com
              seth@exoticsrally.com

Comment

I know I wont be unhappy with the car... but the color I am not in love with... there is a blue convertible for the same price with the top at MMC, another factory demo car, I think it has about 6k miles.

I am driving myself crazy... I leave for Dubai on Sunday for a week - I wanted to wrap something up before that...
                Be patient...if I can help in any way, just let me know...the other great source of info is Vinny Russo who knows just about every car out there and can help you navigate.

Comment

Be patient...if I can help in any way, just let me know...the other great source of info is Vinny Russo who knows just about every car out there and can help you navigate.
                  I am afraid if I don't find something I will lose interest.... I almost said the heck with it and came close to buying another Ariel Atom yesterday.
                  Seth Rose
                  www.ExoticsRally.com
                  seth@exoticsrally.com

Comment

If I were in your shoes I would bite the bullet and buy the orange one at MMC...end the madness:lol:

You sound like you know cars and while you can always wait for a better buy, I know for a fact after having scoured the land of Spykers and the best deals out there, that these things are a steal at this price.

Guarantee: you park your Lambo next to your Spyker outside your local starbux and see what gets more attention?....answer: SPYKER!

Comment

If I were in your shoes I would bite the bullet and buy the orange one at MMC...end the madness:lol:

You sound like you know cars and while you can always wait for a better buy, I know for a fact after having scoured the land of Spykers and the best deals out there, that these things are a steal at this price.

Guarantee: you park your Lambo next to your Spyker outside your local starbux and see what gets more attention?....answer: SPYKER!
                      you think so? Mine is 1 of 9 in white a Superleggera...
                      Attached Files
                      Seth Rose
                      www.ExoticsRally.com
                      seth@exoticsrally.com

Comment

you think so? Mine is 1 of 9 in white a Superleggera...
                        hahaha...you got me there, but I would still be willing to bet that if you put both cars on the street, the orange Spyker will get more attention than the white Superleggera.

Just as an aside, I believe there were 10 Superleggera's made in white, 34 in gray, 37 in black, 45 in yellow and 46 in orange

Comment

hahaha...you got me there, but I would still be willing to bet that if you put both cars on the street, the orange Spyker will get more attention than the white Superleggera.

Just as an aside, I believe there were 10 Superleggera's made in white, 34 in gray, 37 in black, 45 in yellow and 46 in orange
                          there were 10, 1 was wrecked and crushed in Canada.....
                          Seth Rose
                          www.ExoticsRally.com
                          seth@exoticsrally.com

Comment

there were 10, 1 was wrecked and crushed in Canada.....
                            A few more crashes and yours will be all that more valuable:lol:

Comment

A few more crashes and yours will be all that more valuable:lol:
                              maybe... you never know... that's how my Porsche became so valuable

I have a 1988 Porsche 930 Slant Nose Turbo Widebody Cabriolet
                              Seth Rose
                              www.ExoticsRally.com
                              seth@exoticsrally.com

Comment

maybe... you never know... that's how my Porsche became so valuable

I have a 1988 Porsche 930 Slant Nose Turbo Widebody Cabriolet
                                That's a very nice car! Do you have some pics of it? Please show them.
                                Louis

Comment

Working...
                                X