#024 - C8 Spyder - Silver / Dark blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #024 - C8 Spyder - Silver / Dark blue

New for us, but this one pops up in the inventory at Rolls Royce Long Island:

Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Long Island - :: 2006 SPYKER SPYKER - Pre-Owned Inventory
    Last edited by F Spider; 09-03-2023, 01:12.

Am I the only one who can't see the pictures at the site?
    Olav

Instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

It says: SOLD Maybe that's the reason why they removed the photographs? But it also says: New Arrival so maybe the pictures will be posted later? I hope so because we don't have any of this one yet.

P.S. Look at that VIN structure: XL9A11A35Z3633024 Never saw a Spyker VIN like that but it exists in CARFAX so it is not a typo! Strange because there are two other #024 VIN numbers as well: XL9GA11A35Z363024 and XL9AA11G24Z363024
      Last edited by Laviolette GT2R; 09-01-2011, 19:41.
      Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Interesting to read about the VIN, but it really has to be a typo: each Spyker should have a structure of XL9________363___, as that's the WMI code of Spyker. This can't be changed.

However, the Carfax entry makes me curious where the typo was made. Was it on a document, like a title? Or was it really on the chassis or one of the VIN plates? We have to see pictures to be sure, I guess ...
        Last edited by F Spider; 09-03-2023, 01:12.

Comment

You're right Mr. VIN wizard XL9GA11A35Z363024

1744_p13_l_for sale jan 2011.jpg

More photographs (select "large images")
          Last edited by Laviolette GT2R; 21-01-2011, 19:49.
          Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

image_9028.jpg image_9029.jpg image_9030.jpg image_9031.jpg image_9032.jpg image_9033.jpg The best steering wheel
            Last edited by F Spider; 09-03-2023, 01:11.

Comment

Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
              You're right Mr. VIN wizard XL9GA11A35Z363024

Comment

Well guys- it had to happen- I am proud to announce that I am the proud owner of #24. I'd like to thank the Academy- comprised of Matt, Panoz1, Stephan, Hans, Dan, Rijk, Chris Mora, and Mark Thomas.. you all advised me with invaluable opinions and expertise..thank you & Rock'n'Roll... Kurt

Comment

This is great news! Very cool to have #024 back on the road. And it would be nice if you post some pictures .

Comment

thanks Wouter... will do.. Kurt

Comment

Kurt,

Did somebody tell you already about the celebrity history on your car
                      Rijk

Comment

Hi Rijk- sorry for such a late response.. but yes; I've heard rumors, what have you heard.. ??? I wonder if its true.. Kurt

Comment

image_13056.jpg image_13057.jpg image_13058.jpg Kurt's been at a meeting again
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by F Spider; 09-03-2023, 01:10.

Comment

... yes!

+ YouTube Video
                            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

Nice video.

I see that the plate holder on the back is for a Euro car. Spyker might still have US brackets available that fit the plate better.
                              Rijk

Comment

Working...
                              X