X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Spyker's are RWD Maybe you mean RHD

Comment

• Originally posted by bucciali View Post
      might have a few more of it at this same spot, will check when back home.
      One of the pics I have. Still scanning for another which I'm sure I have somewhere

-EDIT- easy to lookup on time-stamp

although the ext. colour on my 2 pics looks rather flat and almost beige, I believe it's the same car as on Sebas' pics, where you can see a clear silver metallic colour. Also because of surroundings.
      Last edited by bucciali; 25-10-2009, 22:36.

Comment

• It has the airintake on the reardeck so it must be a very early production model !
        And yes, I meant Right Hand Drive .
        Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• It doesn't have any sidemarkers either, if I am not mistaken.

Comment

• At the beginning of this thread I found a pic of, i think, this car. Does anyone know why it was apart at Hong Seh? Did they convert it to RHD or something?

Comment

• This one is a C8 Laviolette, I think she is awaiting a fresh paintjob.
              Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
                This one is a C8 Laviolette, I think she is awaiting a fresh paintjob.
                DOH, didn't notice it was a Laviolette :-|

Comment

• Originally posted by basman007 View Post
                  At the beginning of this thread I found a pic of, i think, this car. Does anyone know why it was apart at Hong Seh? Did they convert it to RHD or something?

From the photographer: "This car was actually a (journalist) test car for the Ferrari Dealership in Singapore. It was being refurbished/reconditioned and worked on, and then being exported to China. "

Comment

One of the pics I have. Still scanning for another which I'm sure I have somewhere
                    This is the non-wide-body body. It also does not have the small spoiler lip on the rear deck.
                    Rijk

Comment

-EDIT- easy to lookup on time-stamp

although the ext. colour on my 2 pics looks rather flat and almost beige, I believe it's the same car as on Sebas' pics, where you can see a clear silver metallic colour. Also because of surroundings.
                      It also has a tubular airintake on the enginelid like #007. This must be 1of the firts 15 cars build for having this feature!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spyker 007 View Post
                        It also has a tubular airintake on the enginelid like #007. This must be 1of the firts 15 cars build for having this feature!
                        So, the vents must have been added later.
                        Rijk

Comment

• White C8 Spyder from the UK @ LeMans
                          Spyker C8 Spyder
                          Spyker C8 Spyder
                          Spyker C8 Spyder

Comment

• Spyker pictures posted on Flickr.com

Spyker group pictures

Comment

• These were the first two modern Spykers I saw. It was during the 2003 Amsterdam Autorai.

I only took one picture because I only had a analog camera back then.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks for sharing, Johan!
                                The Spyker stand on the AutoRai that year looks really great. That's a naked chassis in the back, no?

Comment

Working...
                                X