No announcement yet.

Spyker Spotters' Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^ So much to like about this photo. Gorgeous.

Comment

• beautyfull picture !

Comment

• Several Spykers at Spa. I hope that we can do this again....
        Attached Files
        Rijk

Comment

• Does this count as being spotted? Taking my niece (visiting from Brazil) for a ride in #153; I think she was filming the entire time. Kids these days. lol.

I have no idea why the pic is the mirror image...I promise that #153 is LHD.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandy Eggo View Post
            Does this count as being spotted? Taking my niece (visiting from Brazil) for a ride in #153; I think she was filming the entire time. Kids these days. lol.

Nice pic, happy faces.

I also discovered recently that Apple, in their increasingly bizarre wisdom decided that selfies and photo booth (on the mac) will take pictures back to front because that is how you are used to seeing yourself in a mirror (in photo booth they added an option to 'auto flip' pictures back the right way round). Of course who cares that everythng else is back to front, as in the new world, we just look at ourselves. (Although to be fair, I only realized this was happening because my cat looked so odd, but he thought he looked just right).

As many of you have noticed they also changed the way they use EXIF data in photos to orientate them - differently to the rest of the industry - so when you post iPhone pictures they are often the wrong way up. Of course they say Apple is doing the sensible thing and its up to everything else to change their photo software.

When Spyker go from being a niche player for the creative amongst us to the biggest company in the world I hope they don't get as arrogant as Apple have!

Comment

• Somebody posted this gorgeous picture on Instagram today. Something tells me it isn't a very recent picture
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandy Eggo View Post
                Does this count as being spotted? Taking my niece (visiting from Brazil) for a ride in #153; I think she was filming the entire time. Kids these days. lol.

Very happy picture
                Rijk

Comment

• Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
                  Somebody posted this gorgeous picture on Instagram today. Something tells me it isn't a very recent picture
                  2010?
                  Rijk

Comment

• Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
                    Somebody posted this gorgeous picture on Instagram today. Something tells me it isn't a very recent picture
                    Better day...
                    Attached Files
                    Rijk

Comment

• Do we know this white C8 Spyder with perscope mirror that was spotted in Switzerland?
                      Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
                        Do we know this white C8 Spyder with perscope mirror that was spotted in Switzerland?
                        This white Spyder was spotted in Switzerland about a year ago as well. Don't recall if we know a VIN though.

Comment

• Seems to be a MY 2009 Spyker but could also be an upgraded to 2009 specs older one I guess.
                          Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• Dutch pride

Nice Aileron / D8 combo of someone I know

[ATTACH]17190[/ATTACH]

Comment

• Where does that picture come from?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jasperdd View Post
                                Where does that picture come from?
                                From Instagram, posted by 'benzinesnuiven'

Comment