Looking @LM85

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking @LM85

Hello all. Currently considering an 09 LM85 with approximately 700 miles on the clock. Currently own an 09 Ferrari F430 Scuderia, (incredible car) and unfortunately would not be able to keep both.

I guess what I'm really liking is the exclusiveness this car offers, and just how different it is to most everything out there. Is there a book value to go by on this car at all, or is it just what one is willing to pay to make a sale. How reliable are they, and how is maintenance on them. I do have a dealer within about 40 miles of me, so that isn't much an issue.

Value.. being such a rare car, (1 of 24 ?) one would only think that it should definitely hold value or actually increase over time. Is that the case?

Not sure what I'll do, but just thought I'd do my due diligence in researching and learning as much as possible before I make any rash decisions.

Thanks for any advice you might be able to share.

Welcome on board Scud. Hope you will make it to be a Spyker owner soon. I am sure one or more owners will reply to your post today or tomorrow.

Comment

Hi Scud,

about reliability see my car #45 (ca 72,000 miles) in these posts, and for resale value / cars on offer see here. Hope you make the right decision! For me it was!

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
        Welcome on board Scud. Hope you will make it to be a Spyker owner soon. I am sure one or more owners will reply to your post today or tomorrow.
        Thank you. I actually meant to post this in the Spyker discussions section of the forum. If you think it will get more action there, please feel free to move it!

Comment

Scud, I owned a Ferrari 430 Spider and a Spyker C8 Spyder at the same time for about 4 years. Strictly weekend cars, but when I would be standing in from of the garage with two hours to spare, I was almost invariably taking the Spyker for a drive.

Depending on what you want from a car, I just found the 430 too good. With the Scud and the 458, you can only properly experience the car on a track.

However, the pull of the Ferrari mystique remains strong, and the lines of the 458 draw me in.......

But, when I tell myself that I can have only one Exotic, my choice is not difficult. I will go for Spyker, but that is only logical on a Spyker forum

More later.
          Rijk

Comment

Thanks guys! Still considering one. Time will tell.....

Comment

Working...
            X