Factory Webcam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Factory Webcam

In the old factory, where now the specials are made, was a video-system installed. The prospective owner could see the progress on their car.

In the new factory, where the normal cars are put together there is no such system.

I've discussed this with Victor, and he agrees that it would be nice to have a life webcam in the new factory that is viewable through this site.

This does not mean it will be up and running next week, but we'll be working on it.
    Rijk

Great idea and good promotion for the site!
    Digi-Shape Auto Fotografie
    Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Sounds good!

Comment

Sounds good - but how do the workers feel? Personally I wouldn't like the idea of people watching me working all the time.

Comment

In the old factory, where now the specials are made, was a video-system installed. The prospective owner could see the progress on their car.
            So they removed the system in the old factory then? Watching the specials being made would be even bettter, and no hassle with installing a new system. (allthough I guess they'll build one in the new factory anyway for the customers)

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post

In the new factory, where the normal cars are put together there is no such system.

I've discussed this with Victor, and he agrees that it would be nice to have a life webcam in the new factory that is viewable through this site.

This does not mean it will be up and running next week, but we'll be working on it.
              Rijk, and again it's great to see you popping all these idea's and Victor actually doing something with them. That's just too cool! Keep up the creative work
              ______

Mel

Comment

Is a videocam feed into Spykerowner still something that is feasible? It would be really nice to have, and good promotion no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by bucciali View Post
                  Is a videocam feed into Spykerowner still something that is feasible? It would be really nice to have, and good promotion no doubt.
                  no news?
                  The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

No news.

In the "new" economy the focus shifted from the fringes right back to the center. Now it is time to take care of the core business.

I see that in my own business also. It's harder work for less. The luxury and fun things come later.
                    Rijk

Comment

Working...
                    X