WTB Spyker C8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Spyker C8

Hello everyone, so I'm looking to purchase a Spyker C8 in the US, in the low $100,000 area, most likely an older one at that price but if newer owners find that price acceptable that's great too.

I'm entirely open to any colors/options/mileage, only real must for me is that it is a coupe. Though it having the Propeller steering wheel too would be very important, as I'm just not a fan of the other steering wheels that have come on the C8s, but it might not be a deal breaker if it doesn't have it.

I hope the asking price isn't too low either, I've researched a fair bit and I've seen a few sale around that price and I've seen people ask near that previously, though I may go higher for a more desirable/newer car that is low enough priced (mid-100k range) but for me personally low $100,000s is already reaching a limit especially for an older C8.

I'm also looking to trading in my 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C Launch Edition, if anyone is interesting in a 4C instead of a C8 I'm sure we can figure something out, though a trade in is not a must for me. So thank you and I'll be watching my PMs.
    Last edited by Loganater; 25-07-2016, 07:23.

It is awfully quiet in the for sale thread. The low $100K cars, even the ratty ones are long gone. Most, if not all Spykers that come up for sale are listed here. You almost would need to find one that is not listed (yet) on the internet, and you are the first to hear. I think there were still some good deals last year, but I haven't heard of one this year. It is great fun to hunt, but you need to be ready to pounce. Keep us up to date....
    Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
      It is awfully quiet in the for sale thread. The low $100K cars, even the ratty ones are long gone. Most, if not all Spykers that come up for sale are listed here. You almost would need to find one that is not listed (yet) on the internet, and you are the first to hear. I think there were still some good deals last year, but I haven't heard of one this year. It is great fun to hunt, but you need to be ready to pounce. Keep us up to date....
      Yeah I'm aware the market is non-existent at the moment, which is fine for me, I'll be taking my time regardless and this is really just me testing the waters, I'm still not even sure that the prices will reflect what I can afford but it's worth taking a look, seeing if maybe I can get a deal. I realize I'm playing the slow game on a car that is really more to be "hunted" after, but to me I don't see many other hunters per say so I'm not too worried.

Comment

Great way of looking at it. Welcome to the site. These are incredible cars, and worth the patience.....
        Rijk

Comment

Welcome. The C8 is indeed worth the wait

We always try to keep the first post in the for sale thread as up to date as possible.

Comment

Hello Everyone,
            I'm not able to facilitate the direct purchase or sale of any items, including a Spyker C8 car. However, I can provide you with some information on how you can buy a Spyker C8.

Comment

Working...
            X