Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If 22 LM85s have actually been built, we're missing a lot of them: I'm counting 15 max. (including some that might be double and/or speculative). Another thing is, it doesn't really make sense that #227 is to be the last one built... on the other hand the VINs seem to be ranked irrational quite often.
    Last edited by IVR007; 22-11-2011, 21:31.
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• Spyker of Chicago also has this one for sale at their website and they say #227 is the 3rd LM85 that was build. link
      Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• Removed #053, #162 and #227 as they are no longer listed as for sale. I hope these are SLD!

Comment

• The LM85 on ebay by Kaufmann is the one that Spyker of Chicago had and Sold to them. It is plated on the dash as #3 of those built. Obviously the statement by Kaufman is incorrect. Spyker did not build all 24 units, I'd have to check my notes I think the real number was really 12-14 only built.

Comment

• Originally posted by METHOMAS View Post
            The LM85 on ebay by Kaufmann is the one that Spyker of Chicago had and Sold to them. It is plated on the dash as #3 of those built. Obviously the statement by Kaufman is incorrect. Spyker did not build all 24 units, I'd have to check my notes I think the real number was really 12-14 only built.
            Thanks for the feedback Mark, confirms my thoughts.
            The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
              If 22 LM85s have actually been built, we're missing a lot of them: I'm counting 15 max. (including some that might be double and/or speculative). Another thing is, it doesn't really make sense that #227 is to be the last one built... on the other hand the VINs seem to be ranked irrational quite often.
              Would be nice to make a list: #149, #184, #218, #226 (No.4), #227 (No.3), #229, #230 (No.6), #231, #233, #234, #235 and #239

Hope anyone can add !

Comment

• How about a separate LM85 sub-register in the Unofficial Register, similar to the Double 12 register?

Comment

• Great idea Matt!

Comment

• Would you like the honors?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattjs33 View Post
                      Would you like the honors?
                      Would be my pleasure !

Comment

• Looks great Stephan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattjs33 View Post
                          Looks great Stephan!
                          Thanx Matt, I hope we can build on the Spyker C8 Laviolette LM85 thread and find all of these LM85 special editions!

Comment

• I added #219 and #234, both for $ale at Spyker of South Florida There are four more Spykers listed but the pictures of those are not matching so I assume these are sold but have not been removed...

Comment

• The 024 is no longer for sale.
                              Rijk

Comment

• Thanx F Spider!

Comment

Working...
                                X