Spyker videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This time two video's made by Dutch newspaper "De Volkskrant":

The first one called "very expensive Spykerbike" and the second one "Hollywood loves Spyker".

Peperdure Spykerfiets: te mooi om op te fietsen | VK.tv | videoreportages door de Volkskrant

http://www.vk.tv/video/516339

Comment

Originally posted by Wouter View Post
      If you get enough of these video's let me know....

This time a factory visit bij Dutch permium car magazine Carros;

Spyker fabrieksbezoek (1) - Carros TV

check video 2 "spyker F1" and 3 "Spyker" on the site.

How cool is this!!! 3:00minutes in the film.

#007 getting itīs shake down! (october 2007)
      A aubergine car with hard top and a tube on the engine cover can only be #007.

Comment

three old but nice video's from Dutch car series: "RTL Autowereld"

Showing a 2006 factory visit and part 1 and 2 of a 2004 test drive.

RTL Autowereld Search

PS: I could not find this video on this site yet, but if it already is let me know!

And again:

-Bezoek aan Spyker 26 oktober 2006- : Allard Kalf driving #007

Comment

Today a video about Spyker in Beijing. This item was made by “Eenvandaag” for Dutch television in December 2006.

Notice that the salesman at the end of this video is talking about the grey C8 Double 12S that looks like a Laviolette version of the C12 LaTurbie. This must be the car we discussed in the “Spykers in China” Tread.

The video:
          Een Vandaag

Comment

If you get enough of these video's let me know....
            Wouter, keep 'm coming!!!

This is an absolute essential part of my daily dose of Spyker medicine! :lol::lol:

Especially the different 'news' videos give good and various impressions of Spyker cars, the factory, shows, everything!!

Comment

Interview at the LA motorshow.

Comment

SNORAS Spyker fims at Lelystad circuit:

YouTube - Delft meeting - Spyker

YouTube - Delft meeting - Spyker

YouTube - Delft meeting - Spyker3

Comment

Originally posted by Spyker 007 View Post

Comment

Notice that the salesman at the end of this video is talking about the grey C8 Double 12S that looks like a Laviolette version of the C12 LaTurbie. This must be the car we discussed in the “Spykers in China” Tread.
                    Yes, he can only be referring to one car :-) Don't think that the salesman's story is correct though. It still seems most likely that they added a roof to the LaTurbie.

Comment

• Originally posted by bucciali View Post
                      Yes, he can only be referring to one car :-) Don't think that the salesman's story is correct though. It still seems most likely that they added a roof to the LaTurbie.
                      @bucciali, I have to disappoint you! At the factory we heared the same story. The car is a C8 Double12 S with some LaTurbie looks.

So it isn't a C12 LaTurbie with a roof!

Comment

• I see :lol:

You know what? While I was writing that message, I was actually not sure. After posting, I went and checked the LaTurbie pics here on the forum, plus some pics I had. And it didn't make sense that the car in China would be a "roofed" LaTurbie.
                        <I realise some of below has been posted before, but I just want to include my reasoning :-)
                        1. The LaTurbie was painted blue. This means it would have had to be painted in the original colour again.
                        2. The interior of the Chinese car has a different 'content'. Instead of 2 dials, left of the middle, it has 1 dial and 1 vent.
                        3. The Chinese car has an automatic gear box; the LaTurbie did not.
                        4. The Chinese car has radio+speakers installed -> confirming the story of the salesguy at Spyker Beijing.

So, why don't we make a dedicated thread to this special C8 Double 12?

Comment

• a few seconds of nice Spyker fotages at the end of this video...a nice video anyway

Droomrit 2008: een impressie - ABHD auto video’s

Comment

• http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=mLm30jbqFY8

Comment

• Top Gear has a new website. And look which video is in the 'Best Of' list

In a good quality!
                              Car videos - BBC Top Gear

Comment

• How convenient her seat was in the right position.

Comment

Working...
                                X