• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cognac almost done
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
      Especially when you have the leather in a light color, I would want the wrapped parts on the top and bottom part of the steering wheel. The smooth part is way easier to clean thoroughly.
      Clean? Too many owners are cleaning not driving!! Same on Aston forums...

Comment

• Originally posted by mrobin33 View Post
        Clean? Too many owners are cleaning not driving!! Same on Aston forums...

So true. I don't have a Spyker, but I do have off white leather in my daily driver. Looks still brand new

Comment

• Unfortunately one Spyker owner had placed a deposit on a wheel, but due to other priorities he can not buy the wheel anymore. So there is 1 last steering wheel for sale !

The wheel wasnt upholstered yet, but it was anticipate to be a lambo replacement.. but it will also fit a Lotus one.

Comment

• Must show this epic picture of the end product of this project !!
            Attached Files

Comment

• The very last propellor steering wheel has been sold. This has been a great project to meet fellow Spyker enthousiasts.

I am wondering if there is a need for another small batch of steering wheels, please send me a message or respond here when there is interest.

This is one of the most transformed interiors i have delivered a steering wheel for: Double12
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Jasperdd; 01-09-2019, 09:49.

Comment

• Perfectly polished perfect steeringwheel!
                Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• The wheel completely transforms any Spyker; it's not an exaggeration.

If you own a Spyker without this wheel, you are really missing out on the full experience.

Comment

• Since the process of making the steering wheels was fun AND a lot of good responses came; i have made the decision to make one more batch of propellor steering wheels !!

I will post some pictures here

Comment

• Woot... you can never run out of these :-)

Comment

• First steps in the second batch
                        Attached Files

Comment

• The batch of steering wheels is done; next they need to be machined
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Jasper,

I was unable to PM you because I'm new to the forum. I am currently working on a deal to purchase my first spyker c8 spyder which unfortunately doesn't have the classic propeller wheel. I came across this thread and wondering if you will have any wheels unaccounted for? If so, what would the cost and process be of getting one and subsequently installing?

The car I'm looking at has a Burgundy interior if that matters. Its a 2006 and I'm not sure what wheel it currently has. I think its the lotus wheel and not gallardo.

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comment

• Send PM.

Comment

• One from the first batch being assembled
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X