X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maserati MC12 vs Shamal on the track

Enjoy

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    1934 - 1938 - 1982 - 2006

My YouTube Channel

I just know that feeling. Trying to keep up with a Supercar

If it wasn't for the last few seconds, I would say that these drivers should swap cars.
    Rijk

Comment

Rijk is right. He could have stayed with him if he hadn't blown the turn at the end of the pit straight. But then he tries too hard to make up for it and loses it completely! Been there, done that.

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
        If it wasn't for the last few seconds, I would say that these drivers should swap cars.
        What he said

Comment

I don't know you guys but if I were driving a EUR 800k on a track during a race, I'd be very careful too
          1934 - 1938 - 1982 - 2006

My YouTube Channel

Comment

If you can afford an MC12 in the first place, you can afford to repair one too

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
              If you can afford an MC12 in the first place, you can afford to repair one too
              Unless you used up all your money getting the MC12
              Rijk

Comment

The "famous" Monticello racetrack is near us (upstate NY). Membership is very exclusive and expensive ($125K membership fees).

Regularly I get the question if I'm member of the Montichello Club, and I always answer that I had to choose between either the membership at Montichello or the Spyker
                Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                  The "famous" Monticello racetrack is near us (upstate NY). Membership is very exclusive and expensive ($125K membership fees).

Regularly I get the question if I'm member of the Montichello Club, and I always answer that I had to choose between either the membership at Montichello or the Spyker
                  Hahaha

And even if that decision was for real, you've made the right choice.
                  Olav

Instagram
                  https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

Working...
                  X