Comment

You're not the only one. My previously owned Alfa Romeo Spider:
      Attached Files

Comment

Some nice white cars here!
        With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchdude View Post
          Can I also put my Matte White Porsche on that list? This time NO Photoshop.

[ATTACH]5980[/ATTACH]
          Some better photo's:

DSC_4109-2.jpg

DSC_4122-2.jpg

DSC_4127-2.jpg

Dutchdude
          Spykerowner #141
          sigpic

Comment

Glad u could resist and not photoshop this time:lol: pretty unique the dual tone, looks goood!
            The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

OK... make this latest addition x2... I just can't help myself. I added yet another car to the stable... my wife thinks I am crazy, but you only live once. I picked it up on Friday, its an 09 Mercielago LP640-4. Here are a couple of pictures from the dealer, I will take some better shots when the weather permits.
              Attached Files

Comment

Congratulations, you must be Brian's new best friend:lol::lol::lol:
                Rijk

Comment

Nice Joe!!

Comment

Wow, that's a very nice car
                    Congratz and have fun with it!
                    Olav

Instagram
                    https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

Originally posted by jpcourt View Post
                      OK... make this latest addition x2... I just can't help myself. I added yet another car to the stable... my wife thinks I am crazy, but you only live once. I picked it up on Friday, its an 09 Mercielago LP640-4. Here are a couple of pictures from the dealer, I will take some better shots when the weather permits.
                      Congrats,

I wonder which you´ll like best.

A friend upgraded from a Gallardo Spider to a LP640 roadster.
                      It took him 6 month (2K miles) to realise he preferred the smaller car because of handling. So he now also ownes a new LP560 Spider again.

Ps. He still ownes the LP640 roadster which he is trying to sell.
                      (His dealer would give him €100.000=$120.000 less for his car after 6 months/2.000miles :ek: when he wanted to trade it in for the LP560.)

ENJOY!!!

Comment

WOW you have a dream garage!!! If you can't pick one you mine aswell buy all of them...lol

Congrats that LP640 is perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                          Congratulations, you must be Brian's new best friend:lol::lol::lol:
                          The entire place seems to light up when I walk in I did tell tham the PL640 was the last car I will buy this year... :lol:

If I could only get my Spyker back from them... it has been out of my hands now for more that 4 weeks.... maybe thats why I keep buying new cars.

Comment

Originally posted by jpcourt View Post
                            The entire place seems to light up when I walk in I did tell tham the PL640 was the last car I will buy this year... :lol:

If I could only get my Spyker back from them... it has been out of my hands now for more that 4 weeks.... maybe thats why I keep buying new cars.
                            Should have told them "I will buy a LP640 from you today if you will get my Spyker back to me in 3 days"!!....something tells me it would have happened.:lol:

I have been waiting on parts also for about 3 weeks, although mine is driveable.

Comment

Originally posted by Swisstrader View Post
                              Should have told them "I will buy a LP640 from you today if you will get my Spyker back to me in 3 days"!!....something tells me it would have happened.:lol:
                              :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Sorry Rijk, Joe is my new hero!

Comment

Working...
                                X