Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
    VM knows you're kidding as you can't live without the pureness of 045#
    No, no, no! VM told me the Aileron Convertible will be the same fun as a SWB, with supercharger and stiff suspension! Please keep this top secret for now! I consider the deal still open...

Comment

• Exciting stuff! What colour do you want it to be? The same as 045?

Comment

• Originally posted by Reddingius View Post
        Exciting stuff! What colour do you want it to be? The same as 045?
        No, I would choose madeira/glacier white 2-tone (as seen here), a white soft top and white/madeira interior (2-tone as well).
        Attached Files
        Last edited by amzamz; 20-03-2010, 18:38.

Comment

• a Swedish hero

... just found this... I am not sure what it is, perhaps just a TV advert, but replace the "Swedish hero" with Victor Muller, and it makes sense...

see here

Comment

• Fun video "Our Hero"

^^^^ Is this what you wanted?

http://en.tackfilm.se/loader.swf?sha...9&folder=12700

I have inserted "our Hero"

Comment

• Press release

[ATTACH]7526[/ATTACH]

Published: 18:45 CEST 31-05-2010 /HUGIN /Source: Spyker Cars N.V. /XAMS: TICKER SPYKR /ISIN: NL0000380830
              SPYKER CARS FINALISES THE PURCHASE OF SAAB'S UK DISTRIBUTION COMPANY

Zeewolde, the Netherlands, 31 May 2010 - Spyker Cars N.V. ("the Company"), manufacturer of premium automobiles under the Saab and Spyker brands, today confirmed it has finalised the agreement with General Motors UK to purchase Saab Great Britain Ltd ("Saab GB") - the UK distributor of Saab cars. The Company is listed on Eurolist by NYSE Euronext Amsterdam (ticker symbol SPYKR).

Spyker Cars finalises agreement over the purchase of Saab GB
              Transfer of ownership has taken place
              Saab GB will carve out from General Motors' UK organisation
              Transaction confirms the start of an exciting new era for Saab GB

The transaction secures the future of Saab GB and signals the start of an exciting new era for it as part of the newly independent Saab Spyker organisation.

Saab GB will complete a carve out process from General Motors UK in the next few months allowing it to operate as an independent company. The carve out will culminate in a move to new premises, expected to take place in August 2010.

Jonathan Nash, Managing Director of Saab GB, says: "We are delighted - this is great news for employees of Saab GB and its franchised dealers. We are now looking forward to a busy period of exciting new product launches over the next 24 months, starting with the UK launch of the all new 9-5 in our dealers on July 8th." He continues: "Our dealer body has a reputation for individual customer service that fits perfectly with Saab's position as an independent manufacturer, and I know they can't wait to get started showing customers our new flagship."

Victor Muller, CEO of Spyker Cars N.V. says: "We are very pleased that we have managed to finalise the acquisition of Saab GB within the time frame set and thank General Motors for their cooperation. We look forward to seeing Saab GB flourish with the introduction of so many new products in the coming months, starting with the all new 9-5. Historically, Great Britain has ranked in the top three markets for Saab and we have high expectations for the future."

- Ends -
              Attached Files
              The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Working...
              X