X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, Adam -- any more pictures?
    With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

• This car is for sale at The premium Collection in Riyadh, SA. I don't know which car this is (VIN).

The sound in the last video is fantastic.

+ YouTube Video
      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video
      The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• Here is also a vid from (I Guess) the same spyker. Also a C8 Spyder with the same rims and also in SA

http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/16708-post4.html

So maby this is #114?
        Olav

Instagram
        https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

• Ah definitely the same one as in the video I posted in #114's thread, and so: most likely#114. Thanks Aiglos

Comment

• I found this set on facebook. Could be #117 or #096. Probably a supercharged verhicle.

Comment

• ... not sure I recognize the supercharger... why the photos of cables behind the seat, and what is the box underneath the vehicle? Please enlighten me! Thanks.
              Attached Files

Comment

• These photos are taken a couple of months before the supercharger was added, but it's mentioned on 'bartuning inc' 's wall that they've placed a PES supercharger.
                I don't know whether these lines behind the seats and the blackbox are normal for all Spykers to have... You could check yours Amzamz?

Comment

• Looks like they've just removed a part of the plating in order to check the braking system or something.

Comment

• This is #096
                    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• Some eyecandy for you to enjoy! Oooh yeah, the Spyker is #057 :lol:

Comment

• ... you should pick the nicest ones and post them in the "models" section! The choice is all yours, we are all waiting...

Comment

• The pressure is on Laviolette GT2R :lol:

Comment

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                            ... you should pick the nicest ones and post them in the "models" section! The choice is all yours, we are all waiting...
                            Hope you like

Comment

• + YouTube Video

This is what it said:
                              Eine kleine Spyker Impression mit Georgios Strabis; gefilmt mit der Handy-Kamera. Für mehr Informationen und unseren aktuellen Aktionen & Angeboten schauen Sie einfach einmal auf unsere Homepage: STRABIS COMPANY - all about cars
                              So maybe this car will end up for sale at Strabiscompany.com...

Comment

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                                ... not sure I recognize the supercharger... why the photos of cables behind the seat, and what is the box underneath the vehicle? Please enlighten me! Thanks.
                                There is nothing modified in these pics. One is just a pic of the underside of the car with the lower cover removed. The "black box" that you see is the engine oil pan. The other pic is just showing the shifter cables as they run into the engine bay.
                                Chris Mora
                                323-781-8350
                                chris.mora@gmail.com.com

Comment

Working...
                                X