Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Black or Grey C8 spyder

Hello

I'm looking for a demo or secondhand C8 Spyder.
    My prefference is a black or grey body with beige, tan or yellow leather.
    I saw some cars at anamera and dupontregistry.
    A lot of these people did't reply my email.
    Is there any other site or address where I can find such a C8 Spyder?

thanks,

Dutchdude

Dutchdude
    Spykerowner #141
    sigpic

I see that you are from the Netherlands, is that correct? But you want to import the car from America?

Comment

These are the ones that I could find quickly:

2006 Spyker C8 Spyder
      Gun Metal/Cognac, VIN #112
      'Wide Body' C8 Spyder Spyker 2006 Gun Metal :: Newport European Motorcars 1100 West Coast Highway, Newport Beach, CA 92663
      And my guess is that this car was build before or in august '06. So it has been sitting around the dealership for quite some time. You should be able to get a good price for it

2006 Spyker C8 Spyder
      Royal Bue/Cognac, VIN #???
      C8 Spyder Spyker 2006 Royal Bue :: Desert European Motorcars, Ltd. 71-387 Highway 111, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
      This car is dark blue, don't know how 'old' it is.

2006 Spyker C8 Spyder
      Black/Cognac, VIN #???
      2006 Spyker C8 Spyder for Sale - duPontREGISTRY.com
      Guess you already found this car. Is has 411 miles on it so I guess it is secondhand. The price is $229,000. And I think that is way to high. A new C8 Spyder costs $219,990.
      And it is for sale at a official Spyker dealer: Dealerdetail | Spykercars

2006 Spyker C8 Spyder
      Black Olive/Cognac, VIN #???
      2006 Spyker Spyder for Sale - duPontREGISTRY.com
      Guess you also found this car already And as far as I can see it is for sale by a private seller. Don't know if you like that...

2006 Spyker C8 Spyder
      Green/Brown, VIN #144
      This car was build between august and november 2006. And my guess is end oktober, begin november. And (if I'm correct) they are an official dealer: Dealerdetail | Spykercars

Good luck with your search!

Comment

Yes!
        I'm Dutch and I want to buy in the VS because the US dollar is very low and the market is bigger than Europe.

Dutchdude
        Spykerowner #141
        sigpic

Comment

I hope you can use the information I gave you. And when the guys at the other side of the ocean are awake enough they will give you some more information.

And you can find more information about the US dealers here: Dealers | Spykercars

And I have a list with some more contact information if you would like that. Because on the Spyker website there aren't always the correct websites etc etc. If you would like to have it just PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
            I hope you can use the information I gave you. And when the guys at the other side of the ocean are awake enough they will give you some more information.

And you can find more information about the US dealers here: Dealers | Spykercars

And I have a list with some more contact information if you would like that. Because on the Spyker website there aren't always the correct websites etc etc. If you would like to have it just PM me.
            Thanks Ax,

Last weeks I did sent a number of email to dealers. Not one has responded. Last Saturday I have family from Las Vegas sent to the Lamborghini dealer in LV. Now I have taken more seriously.

Dutchdude
            Spykerowner #141
            sigpic

Comment

I don't know if you've seen this site allready: Search New and Used Cars - Spyker on ZIBE
              Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

This Spyker C8 Spyder is for sale in the Netherlands: Hulshorst Exclusive Cars BV | hulshorst.nl
                Maybe it's worth a visit .
                Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
                  I don't know if you've seen this site allready: Search New and Used Cars - Spyker on ZIBE
                  No, I didn't saw this site, thanks.
                  The C8 at Hulshorst I saw, but it's a little bit to expensive.

Dutchdude
                  Spykerowner #141
                  sigpic

Comment

The car at Hulshort has the early top, so even though it is new, it is an older series (2005?). The best is to get a new 2006 US car, and have it updated to 2008 specs as part of the deal (I can help with that if necessary).
                    Rijk

Comment

This one: Used Cars - 2006 Spyker C8 Spyder in Greensboro, NC for sale on ZIBE is not new, but belongs to a SpykerOwner forum member, and can be had for a special price.
                      Rijk

Comment

These are the ones that I could find quickly:

2006 Spyker C8 Spyder
                        Gun Metal/Cognac, VIN #112
                        'Wide Body' C8 Spyder Spyker 2006 Gun Metal :: Newport European Motorcars 1100 West Coast Highway, Newport Beach, CA 92663
                        And my guess is that this car was build before or in august '06. So it has been sitting around the dealership for quite some time. You should be able to get a good price for it

2006 Spyker C8 Spyder
                        Royal Bue/Cognac, VIN #???
                        C8 Spyder Spyker 2006 Royal Bue :: Desert European Motorcars, Ltd. 71-387 Highway 111, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
                        This car is dark blue, don't know how 'old' it is.

2006 Spyker C8 Spyder
                        Black/Cognac, VIN #???
                        Guess you already found this car. Is has 411 miles on it so I guess it is secondhand. The price is $229,000. And I think that is way to high. A new C8 Spyder costs $219,990.
                        And it is for sale at a official Spyker dealer: Dealerdetail | Spykercars

2006 Spyker C8 Spyder
                        Black Olive/Cognac, VIN #???
                        2006 Spyker Spyder for Sale - duPontREGISTRY.com
                        Guess you also found this car already And as far as I can see it is for sale by a private seller. Don't know if you like that...

2006 Spyker C8 Spyder
                        Green/Brown, VIN #144
                        This car was build between august and november 2006. And my guess is end oktober, begin november. And (if I'm correct) they are an official dealer: Dealerdetail | Spykercars

Good luck with your search!
                        Black/Cognac, VIN #??? :
                        I asked them if they still had this car for sale. They told me they sold the Spyder and also the Lavolette.

Dutchdude
                        Spykerowner #141
                        sigpic

Comment

That's no good news for you! But on the other hand, it is good news for the dealer

Comment

Did you know that there are also a few Spyker's in Europe for sale?
                            AutoScout24: Zoekresultaat

The 2 silver C8's are as far as I know the same car. But you have to know that this is one of the early cars. And I don't know if you would like to have one of those cars. It isn't a widebody and the soft top has the old design.

So if you want to spend 200.000 euro (ex. tax) it might be smarter to buy the ex-Michiel Mol car (the orange one). This car is a lot newer and had fewer miles on it.

The only 'problem' is that it was 2 times in the last few months by a few car dealers. First VSOC sold it (in order of Michiel Mol??) to H.A.I. BV and they recently sold it to Premierebreda BV. And as a result of this the asking price has gone up from €167.500 to € 199.000,-.

The blue one (AutoScout24: Detailpagina) has been for sale for quite some time at the German dealership (Bach Premium Cars) and the Italian dealership (Luxury Dream Cars ltd) which no longer exists.
                            But this is also a pre-Karmann car. It isn't a widebody and there are also no A/C vents. So I don't think you would want to have this car. Especially for the price they are asking.

The purple car had(!) Dutch plates, but the last time I checked the registration on the RDW website it said that the registration no longer exists. So I guess the registration is revoked(??). This is a special car, but I guess you really want a Spyder, or is a Laviolette also ok?

Comment

Did you know that there are also a few Spyker's in Europe for sale?
                              AutoScout24: Zoekresultaat

The 2 silver C8's are as far as I know the same car. But you have to know that this is one of the early cars. And I don't know if you would like to have one of those cars. It isn't a widebody and the soft top has the old design.

So if you want to spend 200.000 euro (ex. tax) it might be smarter to buy the ex-Michiel Mol car (the orange one). This car is a lot newer and had fewer miles on it.

The only 'problem' is that it was 2 times in the last few months by a few car dealers. First VSOC sold it (in order of Michiel Mol??) to H.A.I. BV and they recently sold it to Premierebreda BV. And as a result of this the asking price has gone up from €167.500 to € 199.000,-.

The blue one (AutoScout24: Detailpagina) has been for sale for quite some time at the German dealership (Bach Premium Cars) and the Italian dealership (Luxury Dream Cars ltd) which no longer exists.
                              But this is also a pre-Karmann car. It isn't a widebody and there are also no A/C vents. So I don't think you would want to have this car. Especially for the price they are asking.

The purple car had(!) Dutch plates, but the last time I checked the registration on the RDW website it said that the registration no longer exists. So I guess the registration is revoked(??). This is a special car, but I guess you really want a Spyder, or is a Laviolette also ok?
                              Prices in Europe are high. There are still enough opportunities for an affordable Spyker in the us to buy. There is only one problem. Most of them do not reply any email.

Dutchdude
                              Spykerowner #141
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X