No announcement yet.

#113 - C8 Spyder - Black-Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations with the purchase of this beauty ! I am very excited too to make something unique again !

Comment

Hi Rhino, welcome back, and congratulations with #113. Did you miss #171? Can't wait to see what you are planning. The picture in your post is still missing.

I think you still have access to the owner part of the site, but all activity is in this side of the forum. There is also Spyker Register on facebook that you can check out. We are getting help to fill in the missing cars from the register. Rijk
      Rijk

Comment

Rijk, I sure did miss #171 and that’s the reason why I started looking again. I was originally trying to buy Laviolette #159 as it’s already in Canada but I could not make a deal with the owner. I’m friends with John T from Curated and he wanted one of my vintage Lambos and he had #113 so it worked out very well. I’m really happy #113 has the matching luggage and propeller steering wheel.

unfortunately I don’t have access to the owners section anymore

I will give FB a search for the Spyker register but to be honest I’m rarely on that space!

Comment

I will try that picture again…..
          IMG_7487.jpeg
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X