Ferrarichat moderators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrarichat moderators

Who is #$%@ employees of ferrarichat.com,I was banned there even being silver subscribed,shirt

lol, what did they ban you for/?

Comment

Even subscribed members aren't untouchable. I am an Admin on another site as well where we use subscriptions. When a severe 'violation' of the rules has been one, the sort of membership counts as well. But it doesn't mean the paying can't be banned.

I assume you did get a warning first or an explanation why you've been banned. And is it a life time ban or just a temporary ban?

Comment

Think positive chopster, now you have more time for the Spykerforum
        Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

And more time to sell that beautifull C8 Double12 S! Or did you already sell it?

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
            And more time to sell that beautifull C8 Double12 S! Or did you already sell it?
            not yet,owner sell it in package with Ksegg CCX or traded w.300k eur for Veyron

Comment

I'm also on FerrariChat. It's not easy to get yourself banned. Who did you piss-off?
              Rijk

Comment

I read the whole thing. A one week ban.
                Rijk

Comment

1)Their majesty did not like my nickname
                  2)They were angry against pics from the net in ferrariads and 10ads from me

Comment

I think the real reason is that IF YOU ARE NOT A SPONSOR you cannot try to sell cars on FerrariChat that you do not own.

Being Silver Subscribed is not enough.
                    Rijk

Comment

that is certainly one way to get noticed. i used to post a lot on fc but now i mostly read... you could be double platinum subscribed with the tile of Inter-galactic General and they still won't like you =)

Did you say you had a CCx for me? PM me the pedigree.

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                        I think the real reason is that IF YOU ARE NOT A SPONSOR you cannot try to sell cars on FerrariChat that you do not own.

Being Silver Subscribed is not enough.
                        Very true. We're sponsors at F-Chat, and list in F-Ads as well, but even as a sponsor, I don't post a lot, especially regarding my inventory. We actually see more service referrals from the regional section than anything sales related.

Comment

Working...
                        X