Spyker Production at CPP Coventry(?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spyker Production at CPP Coventry(?)

Hello, I am a Spyker enthusiast and am new to the Forum. I am as excited as anyone on this forum about the release of the new Preliator and new models to come. However, I am a tad skeptical of the details of the production of these models. I am hoping folks more in the know than I am can come up with some conclusions.

The press release for the Preliator stated that it would be produced by CPP Coventry, but with a simple google search, it appears that CPP is defunct. However Brendan O'Toole formerly of CPP now owns ADV Manufacturing in Coventry. Is this where the new Spykers will be produced? https://advmanufacturing.wordpress.com

I have seen the Facebook post which Spyker said a few months ago that 5 Ailerons are currently in production, but the end of the year is upon us and has anyone heard anything of a production Preliator?

Before production of the Preliator, there is the whole process of Federalization. Originally, the Preliator wasn't intended for the US market, but in the end the most pre-orders came from the US. Most of the work currently done is engineering....
    Rijk

Comment

Working...
    X