Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spyder C8 Dach und Kofferraum

Hallo,
    ich will mir einen C8 Cabrio kaufen. Wie gross ist der Kofferraum, und wie lange braucht man, um das Verdeck zu montieren? Bitte um kurze Info.
    Wo fährt man in Deutschland / Bayern in die Werkstatt wenn was defekt ist?

For the English speaking amongst us: Hello,
    I want to buy a C8 Spyder. How large is the trunk. And how long does it take to close the top. Please reply ASAP.
    Where do you go to in Germany / Bayern when something broke down?

Comment

Klaus,

The luggage compartment is not very deep, but big enough for two attache cases.

It takes two people three minutes to close the soft top.

If the car is out of warrantee, all engine stuff can be taken care of by an Audi dealer, or even better, an Audi Tuner. For all other problems, it is best to find an independent exotic car mechanic.
      Rijk

Comment

The German dealer is based in Frankfurt. And Speedy Garage in Switzerland is also possible (Romanel-sur-Lausanne).

The engine is from Audi, so for engine related aspects there is always an Audi dealer possible.

Comment

Thanks a lot. Have anywone the measure of the trunk?

Comment

540 x 915 x 235 mm. These are the smallest measurements. Capacity is 116L.

Comment

Thanks a lot. I think its o.k. But if the top is in it, the luggage compartment is too small.

Comment

Originally posted by Hackschnitzelheizung View Post
                Thanks a lot. I think its o.k. But if the top is in it, the luggage compartment is too small.
                the top is never in the trunk. it is behind the rollbars.

Dutchdude
                Spykerowner #141
                sigpic

Comment

I was asked by our member Hackschnitzelheizung, why there is a speed limit on the soft top. I vaguely rememeber there was one, could have been 160 km/h or so. What is the limit for the old roof (CPP cars) and for the new roof (Karmann cars)? Does anyone know the reason for it?

Comment

... and that's ALL ! Except, if you replace the passenger with a bag :lol:.

Oh, I nearly forgot: the two bags in the trunk will be fried, just above engine and exhaust, at around 60 degrees Centigrade !
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by amzamz; 16-08-2012, 15:36.

Comment

I would say baked. So . . . avoid transportation in the luggage compartment of human organs intended for transplant.
                      With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Working...
                      X