• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #095?

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds...8/1891430.html
    Rijk

Comment

• Which one is this? For sale in Belgium...

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds...8/1893832.html
      Rijk

Comment

• Originally posted by F Spider View Post
        Which one is this? For sale in Belgium...

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds...8/1893832.html
        Ah, #231...
        Rijk

Comment

• re: glass

Hi my

Comment

• Hello all-- My name is Eric Molbegat, and I am the sales manager at Exotic Classics in Syosset NY. I would like to introduce myself and congratulate you on having such an amazingly tight knot group of enthusiasts. I have been reading along to learn something about chassis #95 and of course the Akon car, of which we have both in stock. We would love these cars to finds a him with enthusiasts and I just thought I would provide my contact info to anyone who may be interested in more info on either car. Just to answer one question, Akon's car we have a factory replacement windshield just haven't installed in yet (waiting for hardtop to arrive before we do it)
            My cell is 516-457-7611 and I wish you all a wonderful day and hope to hear from some potential buyers

Comment

• Originally posted by emolbegat View Post
              Hello all-- My name is Eric Molbegat, and I am the sales manager at Exotic Classics in Syosset NY. I would like to introduce myself and congratulate you on having such an amazingly tight knot group of enthusiasts. I have been reading along to learn something about chassis #95 and of course the Akon car, of which we have both in stock. We would love these cars to finds a him with enthusiasts and I just thought I would provide my contact info to anyone who may be interested in more info on either car. Just to answer one question, Akon's car we have a factory replacement windshield just haven't installed in yet (waiting for hardtop to arrive before we do it)
              My cell is 516-457-7611 and I wish you all a wonderful day and hope to hear from some potential buyers
              Hi Eric, welcome to SpykerOwner.

The #095 seems to be complete with the manual, tools and even the suitcases. What I cannot see if you have the Spyker "Puck" key fob, as well as the two Audi keys, and there should also be a small extra key for the override lock under the windshield. Picky people also want the sticker...
              Rijk

Comment

• Talking about windshields; I am looking for 1 or 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Jasperdd View Post
                  Talking about windshields; I am looking for 1 or 2
                  Justice also wants one. Time for a group buy?
                  Rijk

Comment

Justice also wants one. Time for a group buy?
                    If there are more people I want to start making a batch .. If there is enough owners that want one

Comment

Hi Eric, welcome to SpykerOwner.

The #095 seems to be complete with the manual, tools and even the suitcases. What I cannot see if you have the Spyker "Puck" key fob, as well as the two Audi keys, and there should also be a small extra key for the override lock under the windshield. Picky people also want the sticker...
                      I have 2 audi keys and a silver short key for the silver one, also have a cover and complete tool kit in a silver case.

Comment

• Originally posted by emolbegat View Post
                        I have 2 audi keys and a silver short key for the silver one, also have a cover and complete tool kit in a silver case.
                        So, you seem to be missing the puck. Some owners have pucks "gone missing", but there are still some available from the factory.
                        Attached Files
                        Rijk

Comment

So, you seem to be missing the puck. Some owners have pucks "gone missing", but there are still some available from the factory.
                          thanks : I know who to ask, may have it sold this afternoon

Comment

• It seems like someone bought #070; Akon's Spyker
                            Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• #118 currently for sale at Dream Garage
                              Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
                                #118 currently for sale at Dream Garage
                                Some relevant information for the prospective buyer: Maarten de Bruijn signed this Spyker which is very nice. Yet this Spyker has been produced years after Maarten left Spyker Cars
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X