Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
      That means free entrance for SO members?? :lol::lol:
      I'm not sure if I'm going..will see.
      Ofcourse:lol: That's guaranteed:lol:
      Louis

Comment

Originally posted by luigisk View Post
        Ofcourse:lol: That's guaranteed:lol:
        I'd love to go and it's just a couple of hours drive from the Netherlands. I'l try to work something out the next couple of days.....
        ______

Mel

Comment

Poster Spa LMS 2010.jpg

Here are a couple of links that might be usefull for following the race:

Entry list

Time table

The Circuit

Live timing

Live stream

Radio Le Mans

Ten tenths Chat
          Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

... finally the GT1 grid gets more interesting! I hate to see that lonely Saleen... there are 3 Ford GT!!!!

Where is Lamborghini? I think it is a shame they are not represented in GT2. In the past, I have seen TVR and Panoz. Where have they gone?

Comment

Race Preview

Thu 06 May 2010 SPYKER SQUADRON CONFIDENT AHEAD OF SPA 1000 KM

Zeewolde, May 6, 2010 - Four weeks after the opening race of the Le Mans Series season in France the series will be racing in the next 1000 KM race at the famous Spa-Francorchamps circuit. Spyker Squadron will enter the Belgian round with Peter Dumbreck and Tom Coronel behind the wheel of the Spyker C8 Laviolette GT2R.

The 1000 KM of Spa will be the last race in preparation for the 24 Hours of Le Mans in six weeks time. A lot of teams will use the race as a rehearsal for Le Mans. The factory teams of Audi and Peugeot will enter three cars each and with fifteen former Formula 1 drivers in the race and seventeen GT2 cars entered for this event the competition is stronger than ever before.

A strong performance at the Paul Ricard circuit was not rewarded and the team and drivers are now hoping to take revenge this weekend with a better result.
              Last season Peter and Tom also raced together in the Spyker C8 Laviolette GT2R in the 1000 KM of Spa and finished in fifth place in the GT2 category.

Peter Dumbreck: "Despite bad luck in practice we were really strong at Spa in 2009. At Paul Ricard we did really well as the race progressed, but there as well we had some bad luck at the beginning when I was hit by another driver. I really like Spa and fortunately Tom is also very good at Spa. Our hopes are high!"

Peter van Erp: "Shortly after our car returned from France we started working on it. The engineers have checked if we could change the suspension geometry a bit so that we can make better use of the new 2010 specification Michelin tires. The result is that, if it is dry during the free practice sessions, we will start testing a number of updates."

During the autograph session on Sunday morning (9:40 - 10:10) Spyker Squadron will have new autograph cards. These cards are printed by our new partner Reproka Visuele Communicatie and will be available for all Spyker Squadron fans in the paddock.

The 1000 KM of Spa is the second round of the 2010 Le Mans Series season and will start at 11.30 local time on Sunday. Eurosport will have live coverage of the race throughout Europe.

Source: Spyker Squadron
              Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Originally posted by Mel Bonkers View Post
                I'd love to go and it's just a couple of hours drive from the Netherlands. I'l try to work something out the next couple of days.....
                I would love to go too but I would be doing more than 1000kms to get to SPA.
                Hugo Sá aka Throttleman

Comment

... get an idea of the track. Recent video of the free practice can be found here.
                  Last edited by amzamz; 07-05-2010, 22:03.

Comment

There is a small chance car 86 will be in the field as well
                    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

This time I can't give updates during the race as I will be at the race myself.

Comment

yes I know

several of us know

Comment

Have fun a Spa Hans, cheer them to a nice spot on the grid!

Comment

Enjoy it Hans! Regards to Rijk.
                            Hugo Sá aka Throttleman

Comment

First photo's from some owners........

spa3.jpg

spa2.jpg

spa1.jpg

spa4.jpg

spa5.jpg

Dutchdude
                              Spykerowner #141