No announcement yet.

Spyker Spotters' Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first one is Dutchdude's #141, and like I said the 'laviolette LWB' is #014
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• So:

56-ZL-DD = XL9CA14AX4Z363014 (CORRECT check digit)
      25-JDR-7 = XL9AA11G26Z363141 (CORRECT check digit)

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
      The first one is Dutchdude's #141, and like I said the 'laviolette LWB' is #014

Comment

• Great! When I check that last silvergrey/yellow/black vehicle it says this vehicle is no longer registered at the RDW..

Comment

• I found some nice photos on the interweb
          Attached Files

Comment

• Spotted at the Rallye de Paris 2010
            Attached Files

Comment

• @ Evandaalen

I have seen #252 with this plate: FH-90-46

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricars View Post
                Spotted at the Rallye de Paris 2010
                It's the Russian one, seen before here! But I can't recall the VIN

Comment

• Originally posted by evandaalen View Post
                  I just did a VERY quick search on Autogespot. Do we already know the following cars?

And:
                  Spyker Aileron Test Mule - Autogespot
                  Spyker Aileron Test Mule - Autogespot
                  15-GFJ-2 = XL9BA12G38Z36____. Anyone?
                  That would be XL9BA12G38Z363901
                  Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
                    We should give it it's own thread. Just like #908. remember?

Comment

• Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
                      Great! When I check that last silvergrey/yellow/black vehicle it says this vehicle is no longer registered at the RDW..
                      This one was related to 57-TN-LD: you're right, the RDW indeed shows it as "no data found" (= no longer registered). However, if you check a similar service, VWE - bureau voor voertuigdocumentatie en informatie., it still shows the registration belonging to a (black) Spyker C8! Even more interesting, the "status of the registration" mentions "Gedemonteerd" (= Dismantled). So, I guess they are restoring/repainting/changing/... the car right now. Thoughts?

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
                      I have seen #252 with this plate: FH-90-46
                      This is a (green) dealer plate, so it can be used on multiple cars. Not a normal registration, so no way to find the VIN by the registration.

Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
                      At least the check digit seems to be valid, so I guess this is the correct VIN!

Comment

• WOW! You're good!...either you a) work for Spyker or b) Dept of Motor Vehicles or c) a cop...I will take option A!!

Originally posted by evandaalen View Post
                        This one was related to 57-TN-LD: you're right, the RDW indeed shows it as "no data found" (= no longer registered). However, if you check a similar service, VWE - bureau voor voertuigdocumentatie en informatie., it still shows the registration belonging to a (black) Spyker C8! Even more interesting, the "status of the registration" mentions "Gedemonteerd" (= Dismantled). So, I guess they are restoring/repainting/changing/... the car right now. Thoughts?

This is a (green) dealer plate, so it can be used on multiple cars. Not a normal registration, so no way to find the VIN by the registration.

At least the check digit seems to be valid, so I guess this is the correct VIN!

Comment

• Originally posted by Swisstrader View Post
                          WOW! You're good!...either you a) work for Spyker or b) Dept of Motor Vehicles or c) a cop...I will take option A!!
                          I won't answer this one ... :lol: :lol:

Comment

• Edvar is a professor at Hogwarts!

Comment

• LM85 at MIPIM, to promote Coventry

Comment

• some more pictures of Lysenko and his C8 in Paris can be found here
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X