Spyker Models ;)t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
    :lol::lol::lol: (its a little secret, I told you)
    Is it round and white?
    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• (yes) ... and here an interview she gave at the Beijing auto show, May 2008. She doesn't really understand much of cars, but she is professional about fashion. Another one is here.
      Last edited by amzamz; 03-12-2011, 13:01.

Comment

• ... apparently, Wang Lu was representing Spyker already at the 2006 Beijing auto show. (source)

... added some more (source)
        Attached Files
        Last edited by amzamz; 17-08-2013, 16:22.

Comment

• ... then Beijing 2007, as we have seen in earlier posts... my God, she is a permanent company for China's Spykers!
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
            ... my God, she is a permanent company for China's Spykers!
            Maybe she is on the Chinese C8 Option list.

Comment

• ... November 2006, a few photos, no cars (source).
              Attached Files

Comment

• Two more, in a different setting (I hope Spyker starts building cars again soon so we can shift focus otherwise we might be arrested for stalking :lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	CY903S9mn5qje7bLU550U0.gif.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.8 KB
ID:	64512 Click image for larger version

Name:	CY903S9mn674w8fLU550U0.gif.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	64513
                Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
                  ... otherwise we might be arrested for stalking :lol
                  ... she is very important to the Spyker brand: first of all, she accompanied the Spyker cars for many years. She didn't идите налево (cheat), and was never advertising any other car brand, so far! China is the market of the future, has the largest population of future car maniacs (they are now 10-20 years old), and she has appeared on more photos than Victor Muller, I would assume! Isn't she worth a few lines?

The figure shows China's demographics (source, each bar is an age group of 5 years). We can see that 105 million males are between 10 and 20 years old now. Because of the birth control (single child family), combined with every parent's wish to have a son, more than 10 percent of them will not find a wife.... they will have to focus on their job, earn a lot and buy Spykers in 10-20 years ... not to speak of the millions of men falling for Spyker with Wang Lu (or vice versa), which are already happily married and bored...
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by amzamz; 05-12-2011, 08:04.

Comment

• ... if you google spyker images using "世爵", you will immediately see Wang Lu 2x in the top ranks! Note, for "Spyker" in English nothing like that...
                    Attached Files

Comment

• ... back in 2007. Beijing. (source)
                      Attached Files

Comment

• ... back in June 2011. China International Industry Expo in Chongqing. (source)
                        Attached Files

Comment

• ... back in 2004. Beijing. (source) ... might be the same one as in an earlier post.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by amzamz; 20-12-2011, 15:56.

Comment

• Originally posted by bucciali View Post
                            Not really sure what the ads are for. I'm thinking perhaps an aftershave or CD or something.

referring to this one: here is the source, and translated. Doesn't seem to be an advert, but more of a poetry / photoshoot by artists. ... and a few more pics. Beijing, Dec 2008.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• ... our friend in Nov 2006. Beijing Auto Show. (source)
                              Attached Files

Comment

• ... back in March 2011. A hobby photo group "NetEase" in action at Shougang Heavy Machinery, Beijing, China. (source) ... many, many photos.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X