Official Spyker Owner Forum
 

Go Back   Official Spyker Owner Forum > Spyker Enthusiasts - Public Forum > Spyker Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-01-2020, 19:55
F Spider's Avatar
F Spider F Spider is offline
Past #107 #207 Future #307
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New York, Amsterdam, Woodstock
Posts: 6,720
Happy 20th Anniversary year

Happy 2020
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	80872327_2912311002114566_1596080606779801600_n.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	18934  
__________________
Rijk

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-01-2020, 05:12
mrobin33 mrobin33 is offline
Spyker Owner #138
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 675
Thanks. I was thinking the same - 20 years from the initial start of the 'new' Spyker Era. And ten years since significant production was happening. Let's hope that something more comes of Spyker in the next decade.

I am still driving mine regularly and did a 100 mile blast last week in crisp winter weather - and thought to myself this is still the best car i have ever driven (and I've driven a lot!).

You are missing out Rijk. You can't wait for #307 indefinitely!!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 22-01-2020, 07:08
F Spider's Avatar
F Spider F Spider is offline
Past #107 #207 Future #307
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New York, Amsterdam, Woodstock
Posts: 6,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrobin33 View Post
Thanks. I was thinking the same - 20 years from the initial start of the 'new' Spyker Era. And ten years since significant production was happening. Let's hope that something more comes of Spyker in the next decade.

I am still driving mine regularly and did a 100 mile blast last week in crisp winter weather - and thought to myself this is still the best car i have ever driven (and I've driven a lot!).

You are missing out Rijk. You can't wait for #307 indefinitely!!
I know, I know, but here I am. Suffering under bad timing. But I have time. The #307 (Orange-Black Spyder) dream is not bad to have. Specially dreaming Lime Rock or Monticello....
__________________
Rijk

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-07-2020, 14:01
F Spider's Avatar
F Spider F Spider is offline
Past #107 #207 Future #307
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New York, Amsterdam, Woodstock
Posts: 6,720
This year Spyker is twenty years. on 17 October we should have a worldwide Zoom with owners and enthusiasts from all over the world
__________________
Rijk

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-07-2020, 18:45
Scott Triplitt's Avatar
Scott Triplitt Scott Triplitt is offline
Spyker Owner #228
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: California
Posts: 418
Quote:
Originally Posted by F Spider View Post
This year Spyker is twenty years. on 17 October we should have a worldwide Zoom with owners and enthusiasts from allowing over the world
Hi Rijk,

Great idea! We missed you!! Hope all is going well for you and your family.
__________________
Scott
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-07-2020, 01:59
F Spider's Avatar
F Spider F Spider is offline
Past #107 #207 Future #307
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New York, Amsterdam, Woodstock
Posts: 6,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Triplitt View Post
Hi Rijk,

Great idea! We missed you!! Hope all is going well for you and your family.
Hi Scott,

Now that I'm not a Globe-Trotter any more, I seem to have less free time. It's all ass-backward...

Hope you are staying safe. New York seems to be a good place to be right now...
__________________
Rijk

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-07-2020, 12:41
Scott Triplitt's Avatar
Scott Triplitt Scott Triplitt is offline
Spyker Owner #228
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: California
Posts: 418
Quote:
Originally Posted by F Spider View Post
Hi Scott,

Now that I'm not a Globe-Trotter any more, I seem to have less free time. It's all ass-backward...

Hope you are staying safe. New York seems to be a good place to be right now...
Hi Rijk,

Yes, free time is definitely at a premium.

Good to hear that all is well and stay safe!
__________________
Scott
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.