Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spyker in the movie War (Rogue Assasin)

Comment

... not sure if we saw this already... Ralph Vaessen Campaign Film “Spyker & Private Jet”. (source)

Attached Files

Comment

... who is Ralph Vaessen? Any links to Spyker? Or, to Victor Muller? Is that him, too? Is he related to the Polish company mentioned here? Also found this page here... which looks kind of official. (now inaccessible)
        Attached Files
        Last edited by amzamz; 23-09-2012, 12:37.

Comment

I don't about the links. But I do remember Hans van Rennes mentioned it was his film debut (he's the one driving the Spyker)

Comment

... oh! :lol::lol::lol: I would have volunteered to be the actor seduced by the ladies...

Comment

Nice video's, thanks for sharing!

Comment

... some of these videos keep disappearing. Copyright infringement. Try to search them on yandex and click "Видео" (=video) ... it is all there, but in Russian.

Comment

... Spyker C8 Spyder in Fast & Furious 6 (2013).
                  Attached Files

Comment

... some of the taking... see after 1:04.

+ YouTube Video
                    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
                    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

(photo source)
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by amzamz; 19-11-2013, 16:15.

Comment

Didn't know there was a Spyker in the Fast and Furious. I started watching the movie during my flight to New York, but gave up after a couple of minutes to watch a different movie.

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
                        Didn't know there was a Spyker in the Fast and Furious. I started watching the movie during my flight to New York, but gave up after a couple of minutes to watch a different movie.
                        Well, you never know:lol:
                        Rijk

Comment

My car auditioned for the prior movie, but they didn't use it. Then a Spyker turned up in the next movie and #083 was jealous!
                          With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

At a friend's house he started playing the original Fast and the Furious movie. I watched the first ten minutes and told him he had to turn it off immediately. I could feel myself getting dumber by the minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattjs33 View Post
                              At a friend's house he started playing the original Fast and the Furious movie. I watched the first ten minutes and told him he had to turn it off immediately. I could feel myself getting dumber by the minute.
                              I don't need that movie to do that to me. It is happening all by itself
                              Rijk

Comment

Working...
                              X