Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
    The Louis Vuitton luggage is a $25K option.

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
      Not entirely true. I bet you can't reach the key
      Ah, I found another thing you cannot reach with the four-point seatbelts on: The handbrake
      Rijk

Comment

Ah, I found another thing you cannot reach with the four-point seatbelts on: The handbrake

A bit inconvenient

Comment

In the Lotus Elise I could not reach anything while strapped in. In the Spyker I car reach all controls. Very well designed.
          Rijk

Comment

In the Lotus Elise I could not reach anything while strapped in. In the Spyker I car reach all controls. Very well designed.
            Not even the steering wheel
            Digi-Shape Auto Fotografie
            Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

Rijk

Comment

F Spider, is so steer really expensive? I think that so steeringwheel stead really nice in my room... with the other Spyker stuff:P I agree with the other people here that your Spyker now finished. And hopely you have fun with the C8 Spider. And please don't crash him. Also happy newyear!!!

Comment

JV,

Thank you. Happy New Year to you to. I'll do my best to avoid crashing the Spyker C8 Spyder. However, as you can read in the Spykers in the Snow thread, the Spyker is much more difficult to keep on the road than the Ferrari iniffy conditions.

I don't yet know what the new steering wheel cost, but it will probably be more than 1000 Euro.
                  Rijk

Comment

Hi people, I found this picture right here and that made me wonder some things. I wonder why the rear tires are so narrow... especially when a 12-cylinder engine is mounted, they seem a bit flimsy. I first noted it here but it is also rather apparent on regular Spykers.
                    Then I have a question about the Laturbie modell:You can clearly see that the taillights on the Laturbie differ from those on any regular C8. Why aren't they all like this? I like those better.
                    On the other hand I think it's a good thing they decided (or did they?) Not to build the headlights with the squared-off edge that can also be found on the Laturbie. Finally, why isn't the diffuser higher off the ground on all Spykers? In the situation as it is, the chromed bit makes a relatively sharp bend upwards, probably losing contact with the airflow in the process. Is there an exhaust silencer in preventing the diffuser from curling up more elongatedly?

Comment

Originally posted by Reddingius View Post
                      I wonder why the rear tires are so narrow...
                      It depends what you call narrow. On the Spyker C8 Spyder the rear tires are 265/30ZR19 and on a Ferrari 360 Spider they are 275/40ZR18, just 10mm narrower.

With the front tires it is the reverse. the Ferrari is skinny with 215mm and the Spyker is 235. A 20mm difference.

I guess that the Spyker has less difference between the front and the back to get better power-slides:lol::lol::lol:
                      Rijk

Comment

I was looking at the Speedy garage in Switserland and in their slideshow this image came forth, featuring a C8 Spider with remarkable taillights.. I certainly haven't seen them before on a Spyker, they look somewhat like what you might find on the rear of a Noble M14. Is this something aftermarket or is it an option? Does anyone know to which car this rear belongs?

Comment

Those are the current Hella led lights, which can also be seen on the Wiesmann, Pagani, Maserati MC12, etc.
                          In order to create objects of timeless beauty, one must respect the past, enjoy the present and look with enthusiasm into the future. www.michielvandenbrink.com

Comment

I like those light better. Or even the taillight of the C12 LaTurbie.

The silver car that is shown here is one of the first C8's. You can see that because of the square sidemarkers. The later Karmann bodies have oval sidemarkers.

Maybe the new facelifted C8 that will be shown in Geneva has other taillights? I also know that the C8 Spyder T (only 1 produced?) has other taillights.

Comment

I hope the facelifted C8 will boast the taillights of AX Lover's C8T, they look that much more modern to me. Btw does anyone know why there's this half-circular plate mounted right under the license plate? I suppose it's there to cover up the transmission which pertrudes out of the diffuser, but it doesn't exactly look like the most aerodynamically efficient solution thinkable.

Comment

trivia: The current tail lights are the SAME as the lambo Diablo...

Comment

Working...
                                X