Wilton House supercar day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilton House supercar day

... I am sure there will be quite a few pictures of Spykers and other supercars coming up soon. Fiona was there and filmed the pack, even during the secret early morning chase from Belgrave Square to the places of action.
    Here is a first photo by Harry Riddles. I like the composition. Source here.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by amzamz; 19-08-2010, 06:29.

... more photos can be seen here, here and here. A nice little video of half of the cars entering Wilton House here. You can see Spyker #187 at 3:13 and #045 at 7:12.

A good search for all >600 photos on Flickr is here.
    Last edited by amzamz; 25-08-2010, 06:36.

Comment

That is an amazing collection of Super cars

Comment

... more than the static display, I enjoyed the "chase" of 100 supercars from the centre of London towards Wilton House. See for example below. --- Does the term "safety in numbers" mean anything to you?
        Attached Files
        Last edited by amzamz; 19-08-2010, 06:27.

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
          ... more than the static display, I enjoyed the "chase" of 100 supercars from the centre of London towards Wilton House. See for example below. --- Does the term "safety in numbers" mean anything to you?
          Me too

It was so much fun being part of it rather than sitting in the passenger seat with a camera. I mounted a camera on my roll bar and had a lot of fun working my way through the traffic getting shots of people on the move.

I received quite a few comments from people surprised at my old beast sticking with the pack.....I've been having a few modifications made under the bonnet

I still have loads of footage to edit from the Viking tour so am supposed to be handing this over to Jay (the organiser) to edit. However, I may not be able to resist putting a little highlights clip together.
          Last edited by fiona; 21-08-2010, 03:03.

Comment

Looks like a great event. I love the pictures, especially the chase!
            With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

... the goodbye of the Aileron.

Source here.
              Attached Files

Comment

... a few hours earlier, the entrance.

Source here.
                Attached Files

Comment

... Laviolette...
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by amzamz; 26-08-2010, 04:19.

Comment

... Spyder ...
                    Attached Files

Comment

... there is a video by Fiona here. Unfortunately, the music chosen is blocking it in a few countries due to copyright reasons. I cannot see it Germany, but in the UK it seems to be fine...

Comment

How cool is that? Amzamz has even been interviewed

Comment

Same clip, but now hosted at our place:

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
                            How cool is that? Amzamz has even been interviewed
                            Of course, I was the interviewee and camerawoman, so Andreas and the Spykers had to make the cut.

Comment

Originally posted by fiona View Post
                              Of course, I was the interviewee and camerawoman, so Andreas and the Spykers had to make the cut.
                              I know you were on the other side of the camera / microphone. But nevertheless it was nice to see amzamz was in the clip

Comment

Working...
                              X