Different wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different wheels

The #107 has two different kind of wheels. this cannot be seen from the outside, unless you know it. I have three wheels without the indentation in the spokes and one with. The wheel with the indentation is not fully powdercoated.

Who knows more about the difference?
    Attached Files
    Rijk

I do, i do!!!!!
    Spyker Wheels.jpg
    Vinny

- former SPYKER Employee, but a fan for life....

Comment

Interesting! That gives us a new method of differentiating different Spykers: touch the backside of the spokes :lol::lol:
      The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

"Four unique wheels"

This means the wheels made by Dymag are directional, whereas the ones made by Rimstock are not?

Very keen observers can then tell how each Spyker is equipped by noting whether the wheels all go the "correct" way?...

Comment

... who has got which wheels then?

Comment

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
            Interesting! That gives us a new method of differentiating different Spykers: touch the backside of the spokes :lol::lol:
            You will get dirty fingers!
            Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
              You will get dirty fingers!
              That's worth it.

You could check your own wheels Amz. Maybe one type of wheel belongs to older cars.

Comment

... right! But I am in Israel this week, and in New Hampshire next week... I cannot wait that long

Comment

Call the Spyker's neighbours saying 'I have a strange question: could you guys touch the backside of that Dutch sports car I have' :lol::lol:

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                    ... right! But I am in Israel this week, and in New Hampshire next week... I cannot wait that long
                    That's why you should park 045 at my place every time you can't use it yourself :lol:

Comment

... you don't want dirty fingers! You'd have to touch all 4 wheels! Or, are actually the wheels mirror images (left and right)?????

Comment

I have four Rimstock wheels on #138.

Comment

Originally posted by mrobin33 View Post
                          I have four Rimstock wheels on #138.
                          We checked them in NYC last night. I didn't even get dirty fingers
                          Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                            ... I didn't even get dirty fingers
                            Does that mean #138 isn't being driven enough? or you, Matthew, like your cars to be very clean

Comment

-double post sorry-

Comment

Working...
                              X