Opening of 'Le Petit Salon de l'Auto'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spoke with the organization and there is no Spyker present at the event
    shame because they belong there as well right?

Comment

Well, last year Victor was there with his Spyker. And I would have loved it when there was a Spyker present this year as well. But I'll check what cars will be there saturday

Are u also going to the event (lm85)?
      Olav

Instagram
      https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

Yes i'm going saterday too.
        Tom coronel is also comming to the event.

Comment

Originally posted by Aiglos91 View Post
          Well, last year Victor was there with his Spyker. And I would have loved it when there was a Spyker present this year as well. But I'll check what cars will be there saturday

Are u also going to the event (lm85)?
          #007 was present. (Not as a participant)

I will try to post some pictures later.

Aiglos91, any pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by Spyker 007 View Post
            #007 was present. (Not as a participant)

I will try to post some pictures later.

Aiglos91, any pictures?
            You've been there with your car :O?
            Haven't seen you

I have some pictures indeed. Will try to post them this evening, or maby tomorrow
            Olav

Instagram

Comment

where was your car? I have not seen, unfortunately

Comment

For amzamz:

+ YouTube Video
                ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
                ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

... what is the meaning of the "AM" number plates? Is it standing for my name???

Comment

You've been there with your car :O?
                    Haven't seen you

I have some pictures indeed. Will try to post them this evening, or maby tomorrow
                    Originally posted by lm85 View Post
                    where was your car? I have not seen, unfortunately
                    Eventhough were a visitor to this event. Pictures of #007 have been used in this article. (Give you an idea where we parked?)

Evenement: Petit Mille Miglia in Naarden-Vesting - Autogespot

Comment

Originally posted by Spyker 007 View Post
                      Eventhough were a visitor to this event. Pictures of #007 have been used in this article. (Give you an idea where we parked?)

Evenement: Petit Mille Miglia in Naarden-Vesting - Autogespot
                      Maby..
                      Was it just outside the Vesting, or was it inside the Vesting? (on a sort of hill, where there is a parking place)
                      Olav

Instagram

Comment

Maby..
                        Was it just outside the Vesting, or was it inside the Vesting? (on a sort of hill, where there is a parking place)

Just inside the Vesting. On the hill at the entrance of the "supercar paddock" leading to 'Het Arsenaal'.

Comment

The Le Petit Grand Prix will be held again! Tomorrow. From 10 am till 5 pm (or so).
                          There will be loads of Porsches. Some articles claim that +/- 600 Porsches will attend the event, and other newspapers claim that there will be 1000 Porsches in Naarden tomorrow .

I will be there to shoot loads of pictures. Who will also be there tomorrow?
                          Olav

Instagram

Comment

The Le Petit Grand Prix will be held again! Tomorrow. From 10 am till 5 pm (or so).
                            There will be loads of Porsches. Some articles claim that +/- 600 Porsches will attend the event, and other newspapers claim that there will be 1000 Porsches in Naarden tomorrow .

I will be there to shoot loads of pictures. Who will also be there tomorrow?
                            I will be there also

Comment

Last week I discovered that the 'Le Petit Salon de l'Auto' had been closed.
                              I went to the Pastoorstraat in Naarden to have a look after not having been there for quite some time. The shop was completely empty and no information was to be seen about moving house or in this case moving shop.

That is a pity because the shop was a welcome addition to the shops for carbooks and modelcars and for people looking for special Automobilia/the one book or scalemodel that was out of print/sold out.
                              Zagato_Olaf (Olaf Roeten)

Alfa Romeo & Zagato aficionado

Comment

Working...
                              X