Articles about Spyker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ??

... is this article known here? Journal: "El Garage", August 2003. There is an issue up for sale at MercadoLibre: REVISTA EL GARAGE Nº6 - SPYKER C8 LAVIOLETTE - AGOSTO 2003 - $ 15.00. I am not going to buy it. Would the successful winner please make it public here? That would be great!
    Attached Files

Comment

• ??

... same question and request. "Automobiles classiques" 2001

eBay.ph: AUTOMOBILES CLASSIQUES 115 SPYKER C8 PORSCHE 550 A SPYD (item 220557301156 end time Feb 21, 2010 07:45:43 PHT)
      Attached Files

Comment

• Looks like 086, or at least its twin!...sidebar: anyone know how many black on blacks were produced?

Originally posted by amzamz View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Swisstrader View Post
          Looks like 086, or at least its twin!...sidebar: anyone know how many black on blacks were produced?
          Besides the colors, these are quite different cars #001 is not Wide body, fuel tank on the bonnet, scoop on the back, reflectors and side indicators, steering wheel, lights etc
          The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• Dude (meaning IVR)!...you know FAR too much about these cars...are you actually Victor posing as IVR??!!:lol:

Comment

• Haha I'll take that as a compliment XD But you are right, it's time to stop the deception: I'm Victor haha. No I'm not, but I wrote down some of the differences so that you'll appreciate your car even more: she's pretty!

Comment

• Originally posted by Swisstrader View Post
                Great observation and something the Spyker marketing folks should take notice of and continue to push on.
                Thanks, this is great.

Expect more Aileron articles in the next weeks. We took a number of media to Arizona to drive the Aileron and have planned a new press event after Geneva. EVO UK runs the story now and you may have seen the big spread in the Sunday Times.
                Spyker Cars on Facebook // Spyker Cars on Instagram // Me on Instagram // Spyker Cars Owners & Enthusiasts on LinkedIn // Spyker Cars on DriveTribe

Comment

• Originally posted by sandervd View Post
                  Thanks, this is great.

Expect more Aileron articles in the next weeks. We took a number of media to Arizona to drive the Aileron and have planned a new press event after Geneva. EVO UK runs the story now and you may have seen the big spread in the Sunday Times.
                  Here is the EVO article, good one! As I predicted, Spyker is growing on people in the UK (because of CPP and Lotus) Translates into positive articles!

Click image for larger version

Name:	01032010029.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	61253Click image for larger version

Name:	01032010030.jpg
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	61254

Click image for larger version

Name:	01032010031.jpg
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	61255

Comment

• I just did a short interview for World of Wheels magazine. It's a Canadian car magazine and my interview will come out in the May issue. They might even include a picture of me and 171...not sure yet. I will try and scan a copy when it's out.

Thanks Hans for hooking me up for the interview!!

Comment

• Car and Driver is running an article about the future of Spyker
                      Article

Comment

• Originally posted by rhyno View Post
                        Thanks Hans for hooking me up for the interview!!
                        You're welcome.

Comment

• Strange article

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
                          Car and Driver is running an article about the future of Spyker
                          Article

Comment

• I have observed that Car and Driver is a magazine for guys who will buy a Ford, but look at a Ferrari in a magazine and sigh wistfully.

As opposed to, say, Road and Track or Autoweek, where the reader might, you know, actually buy one of those fancy cars.

Just my $0.02.
                            With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

• Originally posted by OnTheLam View Post
                              I have observed that Car and Driver is a magazine for guys who will buy a Ford, but look at a Ferrari in a magazine and sigh wistfully.

As opposed to, say, Road and Track or Autoweek, where the reader might, you know, actually buy one of those fancy cars.
                              Forgive me if I find this comment a bit elitist.

The overwhelming majority of subscribers to these magazines cannot afford such cars. It is their money which makes publication of these magazines possible. If the non-Spyker owner members of this forum were to leave there would only be a couple dozen members.

For the record I subscribe to both Car and Driver and Autoweek. The fact that I cannot afford these cars makes me no less an enthusiast.

Consider yourself blessed to be in the position you are in.

Comment

• Spyker at New York Motor Show

Qudos to Spyder .. What's on the cover page of the New York International Auto Show website.

Well this beauty
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X