Where are you located?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are you located?

I live three out of every four weeks in New York and one week in the Hague, the Netherlands.
    Rijk

I live four out of four weeks in Purmerend, The Netherlands . Purmerend is a small city located approx. 15 kilometers north of Amsterdam.
    ______

Mel

Comment

Greater London

Comment

36 miles south of the Spyker factory

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
          36 miles south of the Spyker factory
          Handy for a factory visit

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Slegg View Post
            Handy for a factory visit
            I know. But so far, I've visited the factory only once.

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
              I know. But so far, I've visited the factory only once.
              Still once more than me!!!

Comment

Anytime you want to visit the factory, we can arrange it.
                Rijk

Comment

Yes! Finally!

Hi guys,

Finally, a place to meet other Spyker enthousiasts! And even better, some (one?two?) owners too!

I am very happy to have stumbled upon your little website. And I hope it will grow into a serious meeting point to discuss and share.

To keep this on-topic , I'm living in Copenhagen, but I was born and raised in the Dutch clay (West-Friesland). Being Dutch and a serious car nut, how can I not like Spyker?

It all started after reading the articles on De Bruijn's Silvestris at first and really became serious when I met De Bruijn and 2 C8's (a Laviolette and a Spider, of course) at the Concours d'Elegance at Paleis Het Loo, back in 2001.

Since then I have been a fan and I have tried to keep track on all developments with Spyker. Speaking of which: this new model typology of SWB and LWB, how long has that been official? I never heard about it, until I read about it in the Petrolhead.nl article on the purple C8 Double 12. Oops, sorry, C8 Laviolette LWB.

I hope I will be able to contribute to this forum and to find out more about Spyker in general. Next move will be a posting of my pics from the 2001 Concours of course!

Cheers,
                  Bucciali
                  Last edited by bucciali; 21-11-2007, 21:44. Reason: smilies

Comment

Thank you for your kind words. This exclusive Spyker forum just has opened her doors to the public. Next step for us is to create a 'skin' for this forum to give it more Spyker look and feel like the official website. Once we've done that the Spyker factory already mentioned they will support us and will notify the owners so they can join us.

Comment

Quite a coincidence to find it right when it is being started. Thumbs-up for the effort!

I look forward to see the skin and also hope that owners will find their way to this forum and post on it.

Comment

Originally posted by bucciali View Post
                        Quite a coincidence to find it right when it is being started. Thumbs-up for the effort!

I look forward to see the skin and also hope that owners will find their way to this forum and post on it.
                        Thanks Victor Muller is already a member and he was very pleased with the initiative. So I have good hope we'll get more owners on here.

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                          Anytime you want to visit the factory, we can arrange it.
                          Might take you up on that one day

Comment

Originally posted by bucciali View Post
                            Hi guys,

Finally, a place to meet other Spyker enthousiasts! And even better, some (one?two?) owners too!

I am very happy to have stumbled upon your little website. And I hope it will grow into a serious meeting point to discuss and share.

To keep this on-topic , I'm living in Copenhagen, but I was born and raised in the Dutch clay (West-Friesland). Being Dutch and a serious car nut, how can I not like Spyker?

It all started after reading the articles on De Bruijn's Silvestris at first and really became serious when I met De Bruijn and 2 C8's (a Laviolette and a Spider, of course) at the Concours d'Elegance at Paleis Het Loo, back in 2001.

Since then I have been a fan and I have tried to keep track on all developments with Spyker. Speaking of which: this new model typology of SWB and LWB, how long has that been official? I never heard about it, until I read about it in the Petrolhead.nl article on the purple C8 Double 12. Oops, sorry, C8 Laviolette LWB.

I hope I will be able to contribute to this forum and to find out more about Spyker in general. Next move will be a posting of my pics from the 2001 Concours of course!

Cheers,
                            Bucciali
                            Hello and welcome

Comment

Thanks mate!

I have already started some threads, so I look forward to your contributions!

Comment

Working...
                              X