Wanted: Spyker briefcase and collectibles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Spyker briefcase and collectibles

I'm a new owner and this is my first post. I'm looking for a Spyker briefcase and other colectibles not on the product site. Let me know. I already tried goggle and writing the company thru the product site. Thank you.

Congrats on the new Spyker!! What vin number did you get? Spyker of Calgary has a black briefcase and cleaning kit briefcase in stock!

Comment

Hi MrFire,

Welcome to the site and congratulations on the Spyker! Is it #174?

I hope you enjoy the forum. And the Spyker !
      Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Would love to swap my tan colored luggage for the black they have at Calgary. Any idea who to contact? Would also be willing to sell mine.

Comment

You can contact Andrew Baker at Spyker of Calgary. The number is 403-208-6262

Comment

My Spyker is #174. Just got it. Not even 100 miles on it; 75 I just put on it. Love it. Looking for Spyker collectibles, from clothing to whatever. I'm a fan. Thanks.

Comment

Congratulations Joe, Welcome aboard!

Comment

The briefcases are not expensive (relatively speaking) most dealers can order them through me. Just need to know what color you want.

What other items are you looking for MrFire?
                Vinny

- former SPYKER Employee, but a fan for life....

Comment

Hi Vinny. I'm told Victor Mueller is shipping me two pieces of luggage for the car. (Cool!) I'm interested in any Spyker goodies, from clothes to collectible oddities. I am finding it very hard to find anything online or off. I shopped at the Spyker Collection store but I'm looking for things even they may no longer sell or maybe never sold. If you have something in mind, let me know. Thanks.

Comment

This is a longshot, but when I visited Lamborghini of Las Vegas last year when they were a Spyker dealer and part of Symbolic Motors, I picked up a really nice Spyker polo shirt. Maybe they have a few left? It has a Symoblic logo on the sleeve also, but that didn't bother me.

Comment

I can think of two thinks:

You might be able to order the hood ornament or other parts. We discussed that here. Truly unique and something you would not find in a store. Contact Vinny Russo for that.

Another thing: Spyker ordered some stuff from MotoArt to use at shows, presentations and for dealers.

Here is an example:

That might be fun to have in your garage etc.
                      The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

... I have a box with a Spyker 1:43 and a Philips shaver in a wonderful casing. See also here and here. For an astronomic amount of money () I may part from it. It has never been used (since 2005)! There were several phones and watches around. I am not sure if that is of interest...
                        Last edited by amzamz; 19-06-2010, 06:06.

Comment

... should you get tired of the sound of your Spyker, you may use these...:lol::lol::lol:
                          Source here.

However, if you like the sound, do this without ear plugs!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                            ... should you get tired of the sound of your Spyker, you may use these...:lol::lol::lol:
                            Source here.

However, if you like the sound, do this without ear plugs!
                            Poor mans WisperMode

Comment

A few month's ago I had the opportunity to tour the North Miami Spyker dealership(Lexus of North Miami) they have an outstanding array of Spyker attire in stock...and it's here in the States so shipment will be very quick. Let me know if you need help getting any of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X