No announcement yet.

Spyker Keydates 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget to take a lot of pictures! And write down the VIN's for us Or photograph them

Comment

Pix for sure, I will try to get VIN's!

Comment

Originally posted by Wouter View Post
        Hereby a picture to proof that there is a Spyker C8 LM85 at the Chicago Motor Show.
        And a few more thanks to Pixel and Verse
        Attached Files

Comment

Went to the Chicago Auto Show yesterday. The Spykers generated a considerable amount of interest. The new dealer here had a black 2009 Laviolette (number 166) and an LM85 (number 227). I will get pictures up later tonight.

Comment

Typo! The black one was #164.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattjs33 View Post
              Went to the Chicago Auto Show yesterday. The Spykers generated a considerable amount of interest. The new dealer here had a black 2009 Laviolette (number 166) and an LM85 (number 227). I will get pictures up later tonight.
              Hey Matt, How was it to see a C8 Spyker in real live for the first time ?

Comment

Thanks for spotting the vin’s! It would be nice if you can also create a new thread of #164 and #227 in the “unofficial Spyker register"..

Comment

I talked to the dealer representative for a while, and mentioned that I've been poking around on the board lately. She asked me if I wanted to meet Hans, the vice president of the company. I said I didn't want to be a bother, I wasn't going to be able to afford one any time soon. She said it'd be no bother, and let me into the display! I got to meet Hans (I forgot his last name, he said it really fast. He said you guys would know him!) and talked to him for a while. It was truly a pleasure talking to them, they couldn't have been nicer, especially considering I'm not (yet) a prospective customer.

I took some shots of the cars from inside the display. They truly are automotive jewelry. I've been around exotic cars before, but these really are special. Pictures don't quite do them justice. And that shifter!

I was able to get the complete VIN's; I was worried they wouldn't turn out in the pictures, but they did. (This is good because after a few beers I'd forgotten the chassis numbers already!) This was exciting because I think #227 will be the first C8 above #200 that has been documented here.

I'll be posting the pictures tonight, and I'll start a new thread for each one in the register.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattjs33 View Post
                    I talked to the dealer representative for a while, and mentioned that I've been poking around on the board lately. She asked me if I wanted to meet Hans, the vice president of the company. I said I didn't want to be a bother, I wasn't going to be able to afford one any time soon. She said it'd be no bother, and let me into the display! I got to meet Hans (I forgot his last name, he said it really fast. He said you guys would know him!) and talked to him for a while. It was truly a pleasure talking to them, they couldn't have been nicer, especially considering I'm not (yet) a prospective customer.

I took some shots of the cars from inside the display. They truly are automotive jewelry. I've been around exotic cars before, but these really are special. Pictures don't quite do them justice. And that shifter!

I was able to get the complete VIN's; I was worried they wouldn't turn out in the pictures, but they did. (This is good because after a few beers I'd forgotten the chassis numbers already!) This was exciting because I think #227 will be the first C8 above #200 that has been documented here.

I'll be posting the pictures tonight, and I'll start a new thread for each one in the register.
                    His name is Hans van Rennes...very nice guy indeed! Nice to hear that you have enjoyed you visit to the Spyker stand .

Comment

Oh yeah, Hans also gave me a brochure, which is cool because I'm kind of a collector, and that will probably be my rarest one!

He also said that a second Aileron had been completed, and was being used for certifications. He said Aileron production would begin in May. Also he said the Peking-to-Paris would be in production by the end of the year. He said it would have a "different engine," and by his smile I took to mean that he wouldn't disclose which one that would be!

Comment

Very good to hear you had an excellent time Matt, I am officially jealous!
                        Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
                          Very good to hear you had an excellent time Matt, I am officially jealous!
                          haha so am I

Also good to hear the upcoming production-news. Can't wait to see them cars for real

Can't wait to see your pictures Mattjs33

Niels

Comment

added: 3 March at 10:15: World debut C8 Aileron & press conference Geneva Auto Salon only 3day's to go!!

Comment

LM85 at AutoRAI 2009

Originally posted by Wouter View Post
                              I have removed AutoRAI 2009 from the list. It is a pity but I understand that Spyker is not going with the new Auto Show format.
                              I have put the AutoRAI 1-11 April back on the list.

Spykercars is not going to be there but there will be a C8 LM85 present on the so called “Autovisie Supercar Paddock”

Comment

Great News: A Dutch Auto Show without at least one Spyker would not be a real Dutch Auto Show
                                Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Working...
                                X