No announcement yet.

Spyker Models ;)t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ... Russian model and TV presenter Victoria Bonya (*) crawling all kinds of vehicles at Konig Motor Club. Spykers after 3:00

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Image photo shoot Victoria Bonya, especially for VIKTOR OSIPOV ART, in the showroom "KONIG MOTOR" (Moscow). Exclusive cars and motorcycles involved shooting for: Ferrari MANSORY Stallone 599 GTB Fiorano, Spyker C8 Spyder, Bentley Le Mansory Continental GT, custom "Cobra" of Fine Custom Mechanics in sequins and others.

Photographer - Victor Osipov
    Model Victoria Bonia
    Stylist - Evgeny Davydov
    Makeup artist - Lily Zaripov
    Video - Andrei Startsev

(*) wow
    Attached Files
    Last edited by amzamz; 27-09-2011, 21:34.

Comment

• ... a video clip by Gabriella for a song "James Bond" taken in Moscow, Summer 2011. Does anybody know more about this project? Will there be a new movie... ?

+ YouTube Video
      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by amzamz; 27-09-2011, 21:00.

Comment

• ... I am afraid this thread is slipping too far down on the list . Let me add another one: Chinese model in Chongqing (Western China), minimal color covers the Spyker! I guess the camera man should make up his mind: Spyker or model...:lol: (video: source)
        Attached Files
        Last edited by amzamz; 23-10-2011, 21:18.

Comment

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
          ... Russian model and TV presenter Victoria Bonya (*) crawling all kinds of vehicles at Konig Motor Club. Spykers after 3:00

(*) wow
          ... this is one of the rare cases, where I would probably go for the model, not the Spyker. The model is kinda "overdone", beating the Spyker . In that sense, not good advertising for Spyker.
          Attached Files

Comment

... minimal color covers the Spyker! I guess the camera man should make up his mind: Spyker or model...:lol: (source)
            ... same case in this video here: model is much better dressed, the Spyker has a color, but again, the camera man is not sure what to focus on.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by amzamz; 23-10-2011, 21:18.

Comment

... this is one of the rare cases, where I would probably go for the model, not the Spyker. The model is kinda "overdone", beating the Spyker . In that sense, not good advertising for Spyker.
              "Beating the Spyker" :lol::lol:
              The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• ... Akon's Spyker probably would need a slice of bacon as a "model", to meet the color scheme .

Comment

... Akon's Spyker probably would need a slice of bacon as a "model", to meet the color scheme .
                  :lol: :lol: :lol:
                  With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

... Akon's Spyker probably would need a slice of bacon as a "model", to meet the color scheme .
                    Or this one:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Victorias-Secret-Brand-Swimsuit-Swimwear-Yellow-bikini.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	177.7 KB
ID:	64318
                    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• Although Akon probably prefers his women to be blond and wearing yellow 'cat eye' contact lenses...
                      Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• ...something like that, perhaps?
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by amzamz; 24-10-2011, 10:45.

Comment

• Here you go

+ YouTube Video
                          The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• ... and here.

+ YouTube Video

Comment

• Gorgeous! And the girl doesn't look bad either

Comment

• My new nickname for that car: The Dragon.
                                With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Working...
                                X