Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

image_2484.jpg image_2485.jpg image_2486.jpg image_2487.jpg CIMG5932sm.jpg image_2489.jpg image_2493.jpg CIMG5932sm.jpg CIMG5932sm.jpg CIMG5932sm.jpg CIMG5932sm.jpg CIMG5932sm.jpg it's fall now

... just a short excursion today. Nice blue sky, cold, some coloured leaves. I hope you like the pics. A shame these autumn days are so short in terms of daylight.
    Last edited by F Spider; 16-01-2024, 05:28.

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
      ... just a short excursion today. Nice blue sky, cold, some coloured leaves. I hope you like the pics. A shame these autumn days are so short in terms of daylight.
      It wasn't raining!

great shots as usual
      Last edited by F Spider; 16-01-2024, 05:27.

Comment

image_2525.jpg Great pictures amzamz...it looks like you climb up a tree to take this picture....?

Comment

image_1911.jpg image_2556.jpg
          Originally posted by Wouter View Post
          Great pictures amzamz...it looks like you climb up a tree to take this picture....?
          Yes, of course! Are you never doing that? Just kidding.
          I sometimes take a ladder. However, carrying a ladder along in the C8 would be quite a sight, wouldn't it?
          For the pics below I was climbing a ladder and a rock, respectively.

Comment

The pictures from "above" are nice.

I need to start climbing in trees more often
            Last edited by F Spider; 16-01-2024, 04:40.
            Rijk

Comment

Very nice excursion pictures, Amzamz! Thanks!!

I like the full rear-view shot on the forest road and also the pictures taken 'from above' () are quite nice. I would say the majority of the Spyker pictures are actually taken at chest higth, which gives 'side' shots. It's good to finally see the C8 Spyder from an top-down angle in your pictures, where the scenery really adds a lot to the whole picture experience. Thumbs up!

Comment

larger set of pictures

Please have a look at a large set of random pictures of #045 taken in Norway and Switzerland, as well as some of the Bugatti T35B...

Cerdo Tserda's Photo Galleries at pbase.com

Please let me know, should you have technical difficulties to see them, or if you needed higher resolution photos.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                  Please have a look at a large set of random pictures of #045 taken in Norway and Switzerland, as well as some of the Bugatti T35B...
                  Very nice amzamz!

You have really inspired me to pay more attention to the perspective and composition when taking pictures.

Comment

image_4524.jpg image_4525.jpg ticino

two photos taken yesterday: at the St.Gotthard pass, and at Intragna (Centovalli)

Last edited by F Spider; 16-01-2024, 04:39.

Comment

Nice

Good to know the doors open upwards so you can even get out in a tight parking spot

Comment

image_4593.jpg image_4592.jpg image_4591.jpg image_4590.jpg image_4589.jpg image_4588.jpg snapshots "the good and the bad"

some rainy days, and some sunny ones... mostly there was a roof for the spyker, but not always...
                        Last edited by F Spider; 16-01-2024, 05:26.

Comment

I like the last picture
                          Olav

Instagram
                          https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
                            Nice

Good to know the doors open upwards so you can even get out in a tight parking spot
                            I would more worry about the doors next to me making door dents
                            Rijk

Comment

image_4799.jpg image_4802.jpg image_4800.jpg image_4798.jpg image_4797.jpg image_4796.jpg weekend in slovenia and croatia

here are some pictures of last weekend. north of the alps was a desaster in terms of weather... going south was the option. 2400km in two days... pictures taken at Maribor (Slovenia) and Pula (Croatia). please note the teenager trying to read the latin text on the front logo.

Comment

last weekend in italy

...this was last weekend as well. pictures taken in Trieste, Italy. Photographs in central downtown areas (no stopping signs) are easily possible as Italian police would rather go for a spin and have a look at the engine, than giving me a ticket...
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by amzamz; 13-07-2009, 16:35.

Comment

Working...
                                X