No announcement yet.

Spyker rides in the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... look at this: A direct comparison of the Ferrari Enzo & Ferrari F40 with the Spyker. Parking lot only !
    Attached Files

Comment

Looks like a fabulous event

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
        ... correct. The Laviolette was #187.
        187? !

Did you have a chance to speak to him as he is also a member (car187) on SO.

Comment

... yes, I did speak to him. Unfortunately, he had to leave at lunchtime...

(sorry, #187 was a mistake. it was #186)
          Last edited by amzamz; 17-05-2010, 09:32.

Comment

All of this looks great! And no rain?
            @Amz, what would you choose: the Enzo or your C8 (not minding the price difference etc.)
            The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Did you wash #045?
              Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
                Did you wash #045?
                yes, #045 was presented in immaculate shine and polish! It was only 1 of 2 cars in silver... I am not sure why.

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
                what would you choose: the Enzo or your C8 (not minding the price difference etc.)
                I am more the type of sophisticated slow motion :lol::lol::lol:. In fact, the Enzo was pushed around by hand the whole day... (some technical fault).

Comment

It looks like a great event, I hope you and your passengers enjoyed and that the event was a great succes!
                  Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

... some more pictures by p c w can be found here. I was amazed by the sheer number of cars turning up for the drives... LOOK!!!!

p.s. I am sure the best videos are still to come. Fiona had nothing else to do.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by amzamz; 16-05-2010, 23:37.

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post

p.s. I am sure the best videos are still to come. Fiona had nothing else to do
                      I'm shattered and have something stupid like 8 hours of video footage to get through both the stuff I filmed plus footage from 2 onboard cameras! It may take me a few days, especially as it's back to the day job 11am to 8pm all week, but I promise it'll be worth waiting for.

Thanks for bringing the car Andreas. Everybody loved it, even those who didn't know what a Spyker was at the start of the day. Maybe Spyker should have a stand there next year, events like this really help to promote the brand. The You tube videos up already prove that!

Comment

A very nice picture of both Spykers taken by Alex Penfold
                        Attached Files

Comment

Indeed a very nice shot!

Comment

.. some interesting video of the initial lineup is here. All cars, but slowly. See at vimeo.
                            Attached Files

Comment

My highlights video is on youtube now.

YouTube - Dad's Day Out - Childrens Trust Ride in a Supercar event

Comment

Excellent work. My compliments Fiona. It was a real pleasure to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X