2012 Fisker Karma... available Dec delivery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Fisker Karma... available Dec delivery

Any of my fellow Spyker Enthusiasts or current Spyker Owners have any interest in the Fisker Karma EcoSport or EcoChic? We have had our first EcoChic Demo for the past month and I have personally driven it over 900 miles on a few road trips to deposit holders and future clients with one on order. Below is the link to our EcoChic(alcatara interior), additionally I have a few other opportunities for anyone intersted in purchasing one for a Holiday Gift with delivery in December or of course orders can be taken

http://showroom.auction123.com/merce...3CA000207.html
    Attached Files

I read that the first seven have arrived at the Dutch importer Kroymans.
    Rijk

Comment

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Olav

Instagram
        https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

Well hidden :lol:
          The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Just a few more than any dealer's in the US have so far. We have received 5 in Cleveland so far, 4 more to arrive and sell by the end of the year. The best of my Fisker customers is of course a Spyker Owner and forum member... he is very anxiously awaiting his delivery next week, fingers crossed in time for his birthday.

Comment

Wow! These cars are really a guilty pleasure. Pretty interesting thread about Fisker Karma but meanwhile, Fisker Karma is in hot pot involving the recall of around 239 vehicles because of battery issues, Fisker recalls 239 Karmas over battery issues. A week ago, the electric automobile producer Fisker said it was looking into potential issues with the battery in a number of its Karma cars. Friday, Fisker filed a full-fledged recall with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The recall will impact 239 Karmas. A mechanical mistake in the battery pack could trigger leaks and potential fires, said the recall filing.

Comment

A recall is not bad, it is more important issues are being solved.

According to Henrik Fisker all customers were notified within 48 hours and most Fiskers already have visited the dealer where they fixed the issue.

Comment

... looks like bad news for Fisker. See here.

Comment

Looks like Fisker is pulling the plug

Too bad, I really liked their concept.

Comment

... perhaps another platform available for next generation Spykers?

Comment

... Fisker appears to be back on stage! (source)

Comment

That is great. I love the design of the exterior. The inside is trying too hard...
                          Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by Edenjacob
                            We clean cars, trucks, boats, and caravans and in fact anything that our clients have that need to be presented in the best possible light.
                            Well, if I'm driving my Spyker in Sidney, I'll make sure to come by:lol: Targeted Marketing...
                            Last edited by F Spider; 28-10-2015, 13:10.
                            Rijk

Comment

Working...
                            X